Old player returning to raiding

So, I quit WoW in February and have recently returned. For around four years I semi-hardcore raided (Finishing Black Temple before nerfs, etc) and quit when I simply got burnt out on the raids released in cataclysm. A few weeks ago I resubscribed and have decided to level my mage, who was my main in BC. Currently it is level 82 and will quickly be level 85. Here is an armory link if you are interested, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elannia/simple

From the way I hear things, it won't take me long at all to get the gear necessary to raid again. I'm looking for a horde guild whose raids end no later than 9:30 CST. I am indifferent to whether you are 10man or 25man, I just care about the people I raid with. I have a headset with vent and I am somewhat experienced in raid leadership.

My experience includes (as far as my memory can recall)

Everything pre-nerf BC except sunwell
    My guild succeeded in doing most of Heroic Ulduar with the exception of a few bosses
    I believe we did everything in heroic ICC besides Lich King (we may have, but I'd prefer to not take guesses here)

BTW, anyone that is interested in allowing me to come onboard, I would like to speak with you and a few others on vent / teamspeak before doing a transfer. I'd like to get to know the people I'll be raiding with a little before spending $25 (as any rational person would.) Weekend raiding is probably a no, as I work night shifts most of the time on fridays and saturdays.

A little bit about myself:
    I enjoy long walks on beaches
    I hate every kind of chicken besides BBQ chicken
    Mountain dew is the shit
    I wear size 11 shoes
    I play violin (nine years), and I currently own an electric violin that is quite bad-ass

Oh yeah, and the server needs to be US (if my location doesn't give that away)

Thanks for your responses in advance, I'll be actively monitoring this post.

I also have an 85 rogue and warlock, and for you alliance players out there that are interested in this dashing specimen I have a level 71 NE druid and a level 60 draenei priest. Choose wisely.
    Last edited by Elohel; 2011-10-27 at 05:56 PM.

Bump.
    10 characters

Bump again.

No takers?

Bump
    10 characters