Thread: Guild loyalt

Guild loyalt

So, I am in a 6/7 heroic guild and i have good friends in a 7/7 heroic guild. They want me to come raid with them on monday. we have to rag down and we are not really pushing heroic rag as much as i would like. We got to phase 2 and got him to 48%. in 6 attempts. Then people start getting mad we we just kill him on normal. So here is the question would YOU go to your friends raid for heroic rag?

If your current guild is too ignorant and immature to realize that it still takes a good 200 wipes for most guild to learn rag, then yes.

6 attempts and your guild switched to normal? Sounds like their progression mindset doesn't fit yours if you're actually hoping to kill h: rag by the end of the tier.

Good friends are always a option to switch guild, in all honesty, your current guild won't miss you that much, it's a game after all and not real life, so do what you want to.

Switching it to normal after six wipes is just terrible. You're not going to get anything done that way. If you're really interested in progression, then I'd switch to your friend's guild.

We've been in huge arguments during raid and screamed at each other, but never rage quit like that.

we've wiped on H rag every 20 minutes for 3 1/2 hours 3 nights a week for 5 weeks and where still there on time

I don't think you can even do this; if you do 6/7 HM with your guild, you can't just join up with another guild to do heroic rag, you'll be locked to a different heroic lockout ID.

huge arguements over it, guild ended up merging, all sorts of things.. was worth it!