Healing Heroic Baleroc 10m

On Tuesday, we downed Heroic Shannox and moved to Baleroc. It was somewhat of a mess on a few attempts because there are 2 people in our raid who don't have mics so they can't callout when they need someone else to take the shard for them. Besides that, our DPS is there but we haven't been able to down him.

I do about anywhere from 20-30k HPS on that fight, as a Holy Paladin. Should I be doing more? Or are there any tips or tricks that you guys know to help me somewhat "carry" them more to essentially kill the boss?

My armory is in my sig if you wish to check out my gear/spec.

Thanks guys!

Healers can only do so much, your not going to carry stupid, and having people take shards without mics is bad ( mics are like $15....)
    Heroic bal comes down to people not spreading torment and correctly tanking shards, people without mics = gimping your raid

30k should work for the fight, think I ended at 40k this week.... just make sure you are maximizing stacks every time you heal shards. If someone is taking the whole first shard and you are healing it, anything below 90 stacks means you could do a lot better, after that just keep people alive.

HPS depends mostly on your assignment and how long the fight lasts.
    Long fight, you healing tanks => goes up to about 40k hps. (at the end of the fights tanks will get smashed so hard your hps will massive as long as you have plenty of stacks)
    you healing shards => 15-20k
    you rotating shard/tank healing => 25kish by the end of the fight.

A thing you -can- measure is the amount of stacks you get per shard - with a shadowpriest you should get about 90-100 (10 man) or 45-55 (25 man) per shard.

For the strategy on how to heal the fight - it has been posted in like a bazillion threads on this forums already :/