Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Now there is a game that needs a HD remake
    Custer's Revenge HD: Now with twice as many pixels.

GTA: San Andreas. When just running around it's pretty harmless, but when you start doing the missions it gets really inappropriate at times imo.

i never played it, but there was that game where you played as as eric harris or dylan klebold, and go into the columbine high school and shoot up everybody.

Offensive games? I'd go with anything Rare put out on the Xbox 360. They raped Banjo-Kazooie, aka my childhood, before my eyes and turned Conker's Bad Fur Day Reloaded into a kiddy-friendly lustrous and defined piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I could be offended by a game. It's fiction after all, I could be disgusted maybe but I think after watching Hostel where a guy is literally blowtorching a girl's eyes I don't even think anything in a game could disgust me.

I dunno, i'm not really emotional with these sorts of things. When you guys say offended it makes me think political correctness and people shaking fists and talking about morals
    Last edited by Alraml; 2011-10-28 at 01:39 AM.

Has to be Manhunt for me..dont get me wrong i absolutely loved that game and im not one of those people that gets offended by everything. But i have to say that is the one and only game ive played that made me think "ugh...this is wrong.." while playing it..which was probaly Rockstars intention lol.

The sheer amount of detail they put into the many ways you could butcher enemies in that game was staggering,not to mention that you could use a headset to lure enemies to their demise with your own voice. The entire game was a wet dream for Jack Thompson lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    I don't think I could be offended by a game. It's fiction after all, I could be disgusted maybe but I think after watching Hostel where a guy is literally blowtorching a girl's eyes I don't even think anything in a game could disgust me.

I dunno, i'm not really emotional with these sorts of things. When you guys say offended it makes me think political correctness and people shaking fists and talking about morals
    Basically this. There are no games that could possibly offend me, even if I don't agree with anything in the subject matter.

If it's possible to be offended by subject matter, anyone who feels that way and doesn't mention GTA deserves to be locked up for having crappy morals.

Amnesia The Dark Descent. Offensive to Door Manufacturers everywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Anything by Illusion. I don't think I'm allowed to be more specific though
    This guy knows what the thread is about!
    I'm going to take the risk and put it out there, Rapelay is a good example how screwed up games can get. Think the title says it all.
    Also there's quite a few "re-enactment" games of schoolshootings, like Columbine, Virginia etc with RL footage. Just had a go at that JFK game myself and didn't find it offensive, but I guess that's just a matter of nationality, might be a touchier subject if I was a yankeedoodle.

Ps. Phantasmagoria was pure awesome.

Deleted
    ...I've not played a game that'd've been offensive towards me in any way, shape or form.
    But then again, I am living in the brutal, harsh northern parts of the planet, so I just might have 'thicker skin'

10+ Year Old Account
    i remember this c64 game called something like 'concentration camp manager' :/. a text based sim game. disgusting as hell.. im guessing this game ('game') was from around 84/85 or something..

Deleted
    First, I wanted to say Postal or Blood. but then I realized, that there is one game, where I can commit homicides without any problem.

So I vote Civilization.

dr. sam and james amazing adventure imo

10+ Year Old Account
    This asian game called rapelay.

You guessed it. The point of the game is to rape.

I played it for about 5 minutes before it got too weird.

Edit: Just noticed somebody else posted about this game as well. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Anything by Illusion. I don't think I'm allowed to be more specific though
    Not really offensive its just wow japan is crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a game my buddy's dad had on the C64 back when we were like 8 years old called "KKK's Revenge" where you walk down the street as a KKK member shooting black people that spawn. Then at the end of the board there's a huge mob of black people you have to mow down. It was pretty f-ed up.

Link: http://gb64.com/game.php?id=4140&d=33

Also another game on the C64 called "Drink and Drown". It was hilarious but offensive. It was all typed and you had to make your way from bar to bar, drinking and banging chicks without puking and trying to keep your cash up. Really fun game.

Link: http://gb64.com/game.php?id=2352&d=18

Japan's pretty good at offensive. Personally I'm not one to play any of those. The most objectionable thing I've seen in a game was some of the GTA stuff (it's honestly not that bad), and Leon getting chainsaw-decapitated in RE4. More obviously-fake game stuff than actual offensiveness.

(Also, the people calling games offensive because they didn't like them either don't know what offensive means or are overreacting.)

Honestly, Homefront. It scared me because it could really happen at some point. The part where you jumped into the pit of dead bodies, watching the kid's parents get shot, etc. I know there are much worse games out there, but in my experience, Homefront was actually pretty offensive...not too much to me, but definently to a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

10+ Year Old Account

There really is no discussion, this is the most offensive game ever.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post

There really is no discussion, this is the most offensive game ever.
    I'm guessing only to americans though, There are plenty more games that are more offensive then shooting one guy.

then again, i hardly find anything offensive, so i cannot say.