Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    Wiggle ... around ...

O_o you make it sound like Tyrael's some kind of tentacle demon!
    Well, you could always postulate that it's his way of being an awesome pimp...

As for myself, I stick with the /waggle, not the /wiggle. :3
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2011-10-28 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    As for myself, I stick with the /waggle, not the /wiggle. :3
    I am Draenei.

Of course I waggle :3

Deleted
    It's clear from the consideration and thought you give your answers that you all have a deep understanding of the theory behind MMOs.
    I laughed. Some very weak questions and Vague and dodged answers again.

Deleted
    Imagine Priest with T5 set on that mmmmm...

15+ Year Old Account
    Wings on Tyrael's Charger looks horrible imo. needs to be more solid, now it just looks like wires that are waiting for reeal wings to be attached to the wires, so I hope too they are not final.

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    "Q: I don't like PvP, I play on a PvP server, because my friends on a PvP server and most people from my country is playing on that particular server. I have to face world PvP every time I am doing my business in the new hubs in Pandaria? I love the new zone, but I don't want to be backstabbed by a rogue while I am selling my stuff, or buying equipment. Can non-interested players avoid the world PvP A: Yes, we certainly don't want you to always be back-stabbed while you are setting up your auctions. However, if a group of the opposing faction wants to form a raid and attack your city, we want them to have a chance to be successful. So yes and no. =)"
    i think that if they actually gave incentive to players to repel enemy faction raids into their towns more people would take up the fight. as it is now if horde raid stormwind on my server no one cares. admittedly i don't much care either, because there is nothing to gain by fighting them, and nothing to lose if they are successful. most of the time it's just them sitting in trade district waiting for the 1 or 2 alliance players to either come out of a BG flagged, or be stupid enough to attack them when it's 20 to 1. at most it's just an annoyance, and i just go to IF to take care of whatever business i need to take care of.
    Last edited by slimj091; 2011-10-28 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Wings on Tyrael's Charger looks horrible imo. needs to be more solid, now it just looks like wires that are waiting for reeal wings to be attached to the wires, so I hope too they are not final.
    Feel like they're trying to get the same look as Tyrael's wings. They never really looked like wings, more like tendrils. Still, they do not look completely finished so they might be changed. I just hope they fix that dopey run animation while it's flying through the air. It makes the wings look they're just for show instead of actually there to keep the damn thing up.

Gief nao! :|

I like how it looks still. Just need to fix how it looks flying. If they synchronize the speed of the legs and the wings it would look better imo.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i don't know who asked these questions but some of them are just dumb, like, and i quote: where will we lvl from 85-90?
    rofl

oh, sure - stick out the tyrel mount into the eyes of those who -arent allowed- to get the anual pass (Blizz wont let me )

Q: Where do we level from 85 to 90? A: You'll leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course! Really. Somethings should be OBVIOUS!

Q: Where exactly is Pandaria located on Azeroth? many speculate that it is in the south, but I have always assumed it was to the west of Kalimdor. A: You'll be leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course! Um, what?

Destro nerf why??????

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachosushi View Post
    Q: Where exactly is Pandaria located on Azeroth? many speculate that it is in the south, but I have always assumed it was to the west of Kalimdor. A: You'll be leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course! Um, what?
    The transcript they posted is wrong.

They say it's on the South end of Azeroth, kind of the opposite of Northrend. They joked it was gonna be called Southrend.

Deleted
    Many retarded questions as usual... One of the positives I read was "We want players to travel into the world", that's honestly a good philosophy. The talent system is dissapointing though, I mean just 6 tiers? That's way too few.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see they still haven't fixed the hoof flipping, also present on Invincible and the Celestial Steed ... I really wish they fixed that, makes the horses look kind of derpy

15+ Year Old Account
    "One of the issues with the Outland expansion was that it felt too 'off-worldly'." That's an issue? I never thought so...it may have felt off-world, but that's because it was off-world! Even so, it still felt like WoW to me. It didn't feel like a different game or anything. I presonally would love to get off Azeroth. Three expansions on Azeroth? Too much!

These questions didn't actually suck. How is that possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    We know who the final boss is. Seriously. It's just too epic to share. Yet.
    20 bucks says its Garrosh or Sylvanas...