Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leave the horse as it is Ktnx

---------- Post added 2011-10-28 at 02:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atheric View Post
    Feel like they're trying to get the same look as Tyrael's wings. They never really looked like wings, more like tendrils. Still, they do not look completely finished so they might be changed. I just hope they fix that dopey run animation while it's flying through the air. It makes the wings look they're just for show instead of actually there to keep the damn thing up.
    Well, its probably because they are just for show, because Tyrael is a arch angel and his steed has no need for wings.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

I am completely STOKED about how enthusiastic Blizzard is about world PvP this time around! It was my favorite part in the game since I started playing (2005) and it tore me apart as I saw it slowly going away. Really excited for MoP, sounds like good times.

Deleted
    ''We know who the final boss is. Seriously. It's just too epic to share. Yet.'' wooot that sounds promising, I wonder who they have in mind.

Seems to be double post in the Q-A thingy!

Q: Where do we level from 85 to 90?
    A: You'll leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course!

Q: Hey there. Will Pandaria have a new Dalaran like city or will we be using the ones already existing ingame?
    A: We will have separate player hubs for both the Horde and Alliance on Pandaria. Separate hubs means we do not have to make them sanctuary and will encourage world PVP. These hubs will have access to an AH, Bank and general vendors. Valor, conquest, profession and faction vendors will be scattered around the world to encourage travel.

Q: Will there be more guild levels in MoP, if so how far will the cap go and do you have any examples of new perks?
    A: We will be adding new levels to the guild leveling system for Mists of Pandaria. These new levels will come with new perks too! An example of a couple perks we are thinking about are reduced cost on void storage and transmogrification.

Q: Are you still considering expanding the proposed talent system or is the general form already set? As in, is there still the possibility of get more choice from the new system? (Six overall specializing skills seems quite limiting)
    A: We tried a lot of tiers. We were worried at more than 6 that the combinatorial complexity of >729 different variations of talents would be challenging to balance or for players to even comprehend. We want to focus on having fewer awesome talents than many tiers that will force us to dilute individual abilities in the name of balance (for example, if you ended up with 6 forms of crowd control, then all of them need to be pretty weak).

Q: Where exactly is Pandaria located on Azeroth? many speculate that it is in the south, but I have always assumed it was to the west of Kalimdor.
    A: You'll be leveling on the new continent of Pandaria, of course!

Q: Hey there. Will Pandaria have a new Dalaran like city or will we be using the ones already existing ingame?
    A: We will have separate player hubs for both the Horde and Alliance on Pandaria. Separate hubs means we do not have to make them sanctuary and will encourage world PVP. These hubs will have access to an AH, Bank and general vendors. Valor, conquest, profession and faction vendors will be scattered around the world to encourage travel.

More then me that sees a misstake here? :P

Final boss speculation: Garrosh? I would definitely be interested to see that. If he decided that all of this back-and-forth wasn't getting him victory fast enough, I could definitely see him making a deal with one of the demonic powers or even the big S, himself! At which point both the horde and alliance would have to try to take him down.Other possibles:Something out of the Emerald Nightmare; Kil'jaeden; Kael'thas; an avatar of war summoned via the negative energy that the horde and alliance are stirring up in Pandaria; Azshara; Kil'jaeden or Kael'thas ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    ''We know who the final boss is. Seriously. It's just too epic to share. Yet.'' wooot that sounds promising, I wonder who they have in mind.
    My money is on N'Zoth, the old god who enjoys creating strife and hatred.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Beacon of Light is no longer triggered by Word of Glory.

C'mon Blizz! Typo or not? that is hilarious! Going back to LoD spamming good job blizz

And yet fucking again nobody asks if they're going to update areas like draenei and blood elf areas. But ofc every single retarded question is answered. "Wheer will mist of pandaren happen hurrrrrrr?"

WTF? So first Blizz goes "Use Holy Power GAIZ!!" and then "WoG? FU!". That is some wicked shit.... I mean I don't usually use LoD a lot (well mb in Dragon Soul ptr that changed), but now they r making my power stat pretty useless.

"It's a short, instanced 2-3 player experience without the need for a tank/healer. " Soooo as a tank / heal i do not have a place in it ??

15+ Year Old Account
    Do my eyes deceive me? Beast mastery buffs? Omg. Too bad they are only for aoe attacks They need to be more viable for single target damage.

Surprised to see that no one asked about the female/male warlock demon variations that a blue mentioned a while back.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2011-10-28 at 09:26 AM.

Deleted
    "It's a short, instanced 2-3 player experience without the need for a tank/healer. " Soooo as a tank / heal i do not have a place in it ??
    At Blizzcon they mentioned these scenarios do not require a healer or tank however, It doesn't mean you have no place in it. It just means you don't have to be a tank or healer. You can still do it with a team of full healers or a team of full tanks if you wanted for example. It just means you're not forced into a "role". You can do it in whatever spec you wish to without worrying about it.

I am so glad they answered the hard-hitting questions like "Is it hard to be that super awesome?" I doubt that a single question came from a player... looks like they were 100% pr generated.

I certainly hope those are not the final wings for that mount.

Quote Originally Posted by skullduggery View Post
    I am completely STOKED about how enthusiastic Blizzard is about world PvP this time around! It was my favorite part in the game since I started playing (2005) and it tore me apart as I saw it slowly going away. Really excited for MoP, sounds like good times.
    LoL. More world PVP? How about fixing the realm balancing mess first so that servers aren't 10:1 or even 20:1? If anything is going to make more people quit it's shoving more world PVP down their throats before fixing the problems that transfers and faction changes exacerbated. Sure they might extract some fees from addicts who don't want to quit but lately it seems to be the ones that quit that are winning that battle.

I hope the Tyraels Charger wings aint finished yet, they look quite retarded atm..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    LoL. More world PVP? How about fixing the realm balancing mess first so that servers aren't 10:1 or even 20:1? If anything is going to make more people quit it's shoving more world PVP down their throats before fixing the problems that transfers and faction changes exacerbated. Sure they might extract some fees from addicts who don't want to quit but lately it seems to be the ones that quit that are winning that battle.
    How exactly is Blizzard supposed to control faction balance?

How can they control which factions people want to play? This is a player-driven problem, not a Blizzard-driven problem.

The only reasonable solution is to start merging servers.

I'm not impressed by the wings. Too big.

I don't care what anybody says. This is not Celestial Steed 2.0, because it doesn't yell "I bought pixels with real life money because I can".It yells "I made one year commitment to this game and I love this game, and this is my reward."Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    You can immediately tell the wings aren't final. Chill
    As if Blizzard usually changes things like that when we're that close to the release... lol.

Better accepting that as the final version than building hope of changes... ppl alread bought the package, so looks like they think the mount is ok in Blizzard's minds.