148. This poll is closed
  • Han Solo

86 58.11%
  • Jack Sparrow

62 41.89%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jack Sparrow. No question about it. You can't out-wit the witless.

or something...

"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."

Sparrow. He is a pirate, and more amusing.

Never was a fan of star wars either.

Han SOLOOOOO

Everyone knows he shot first

Solo because he is Han.

Han wins hands down, he has a spaceship with very big guns. And he has a wookie, and a son who's a jedi, and a blaster pistol, and his best friend's a jedi, etc.

This brings new meaning to the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny. That being said..I couldn't choose..I like them both too much.

Deleted
    Han. I don't like Jack He's just too...too jacksparrowy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jack Sparrow will NEVER be beaten, it's an impossible thought.

Deleted
    who gives a flip whether it's spanish or portugeese, it's not english for all i care.
    OT: obv due to the difference in technology and all that bullcrap Han would win however, if u would mount laser canons on the black pearl and gieve blasters to Sparrow he'd whoop anyone's ass, hell even Chuck Norris'.

Deleted
    Han Solo is the clear winner in my eyes.
    If Han managed to lose, Chewie wouldn't be happy.

I don't know, they are both kind of scruffy...

And in what scenario? Jack is on the BP and Han swoops down in the MF and laser turrets him to ribbons? A sword fight? A gun fight? In space?

* Captain Jack Sparrow
    savvy?

in what universe would they NOT become best friends immediately upon meeting?
    the entire question is silly. they'd team up for grand adventures of course.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    in what universe would they NOT become best friends immediately upon meeting?
    the entire question is silly. they'd team up for grand adventures of course.
    Either this, or Han would shoot first :-)

lets see......Edward Scissor hands or Indianna Jones....more likely Indianna, so Han Solo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jack Sparrow had an aggrivating monkey on a boat.

Hal Solo had Chewbacca on a space ship that was, in essence, the hot rod of space.

Yeah, I'll take the guy with the Wookie who will rip your arms out of your sockets when he loses with the super pimp ride.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTyr View Post
    lets see......Edward Scissor hands or Indianna Jones....more likely Indianna, so Han Solo.
    And Han never got owned by Freddy Krueger, it happened to Jack right out of the gate!

They wouldn't fight.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill just leave this here.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

As big of a Star Wars fan that I am, I'm still going to have to say CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. At least his boat can escape imperials...