Healing Priest Race - MoP

With the current setup for Pandaren racials, they will receive 100% increase from food buffs. Can anyone do the math and figure out if Pandaren would be better than human or gnome for raiding because of this racial?

Deleted
    Same 80 isint it?

Quote Originally Posted by Supraah View Post
    Same 80 isint it?
    Profession bonus != Racial
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    well 90 intellect aint nothing to sneeze at as racial bonus with the current food buffs and MoP prolly has better food

Still ill stick to my gnome, i would miss the Line of sight messages dealing with trash on stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Still ill stick to my gnome, i would miss the Line of sight messages dealing with trash on stairs.
    Gotta love dem shorties :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

well 90 intellect aint nothing to sneeze at as racial bonus with the current food buffs and MoP prolly has better food

Stats and ilvl are being toned down, so it probably won't be more X stat from food at 90 it might be less or the same 90, but the goal remains the same. It is probably the best thoughtput racial for horde, troll would have the best burst healing, and blood elf for mana regain. While it is probably best for alliance all around.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the long run, my recomendation is Casting Animation > Racials.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be a very very small difference. Don't think it would really be worth dropping the race change fee just to receive an extra X intellect.

For me it's always about enjoying my character; that means that, if the racials suck but the casting animation + storyline are awesome, that's the way I'll go

Sticking with goblin for the exact same reason

Deleted
    I'm sure I read recently that they didn't intend for as much stat inflation as there was with cata. I assume this will also mean that primary stats won't be quite as over budget as they are now (some classes needing up to 5secondary stat to match 1 primary), this would reduce the value of intellect from food vs +crit% or +haste%. along with more crit and haste being needed to get 1% more, although that inflation is likely to be on par with the increase of stats available from food.

If food exists in MoP the same as it is in cata then it will still have +stam, which shouldn't be forgotten. Stamina is still useful.

TL: DR, until we see stat values for MoP we can't say x > y.

PS; I'd like to see some of the other races get a little bit more love, it would be nice to see a little bit more standardisation on racials. Choosing what you look like shouldnt have any impact on min/maxing your character imo. I'd like to see more things like dark flight and rocket jump and less zerking / +crit%.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    I'd like to see more things like dark flight and rocket jump and less zerking / +crit%.
    Completely agreeee!
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest