Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Sha-Sylvanas.

get rid of the horde crazy, and her fanboys watch their immortal, grimdark fairy elven undead banshee queen deviant art tier d&d fanfic character get even more shadowy and grimdark

Everybody wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    that would be nice, but what would make her strong enough for it? game mechanics?
    Maybe she has those shards of Frostmourn everyone has been talking about! Anyway, I think Sylvanas will yet become and endboss of an expac, but probably not this one.

Lich king,

wait.....think about it. Ragnaros reused in cata, final boss in vanilla. That mean....wait...ILLIDAN HAS TO BE IN MOP!

*GASP*

insert reason why he really doesn't die because blizzard fired more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Artanis12 View Post
    Blizzard has announced that they know who the 'final boss' of MoP will be, but it's too epic to share.

My guess is Sylvanas. I don't have any convoluted or particularly convincing reasons to back this up, but I'm calling it. However long from now when 5.x hits, we'll see if I'm right.
    I really really hope not, I like her she's the only Horde leader I give a shit about. I don't want them to get rid of her /sad panda
    Captain of the Rarity's Perfection Order Celestia will go down like the Tyrant she is. Vote Rarity for Princess

Sig and avatar By Anakonda

Don't quote me on this:

Chen Stormstout.

Why: It's an recurring theme with former heroes falling over to the dark side. Illidan. Arthas. Deathwing. Nozdormu. Benedictus. etc etc
    I won't be surprised at all if Chen Stormstout decided enough is enough.

Also according to her short story, they've pretty much said that the forsaken race would just kill itself off without her. Something about refusing to face their accusers. She's their inspiration for existing and the reason they constantly fight for survival. I don't think anyone else has/can inspire them to live(?) Anymore.

Im calling Po, from Kung Fu Panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a little thought.
    Anyone think that it might be Zul?
    We know the Zalandari have a hidden location somewhere.

I love how people are obsessed with old gods because others on the forums started to write more about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been calling N'Zoth as the end boss of at least one of the tiers in 5.0 for a while now...

Still with N'Zoth.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

youre gonna be wrong.