Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Have they stated that Thrall will return to the Horde? If so, that might be a good guess, but personally I don't see it happening. I think Garrosh will come into his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    i will refuse to raid that tier, FOR THE DARK LADY!

My Deviantart sig by Axa

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not ruling out Sylvanas, but I find it unlikely. On the other hand, I have no clue who could be the final boss. Seeing as MoP will have a 'Red vs Blue' focus, it could very well be a faction leader for the opposing facting, but then it will be Garrosh or Varian.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    N'Zoth, the Mantid (bug races are good pawns for Old Gods) are going crazy and the Sha is going to feed the Old Gods. The Alliance and Horde will be weakened from war and then *BAMMM,* tentacles will pop up everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis12 View Post
    Blizzard has announced that they know who the 'final boss' of MoP will be, but it's too epic to share.

My guess is Sylvanas. I don't have any convoluted or particularly convincing reasons to back this up, but I'm calling it. However long from now when 5.x hits, we'll see if I'm right.
    I'd go back to being Undead if that happened. Let's get rid of Sylvanas and upgrade Nathanos. Then again, Nathanos is one of those ass-kissing pansies... why'd we have to go and kill Putress, again?

Unless Sylvanas or Garrosh suddenly gain enough power to make Deathwing look like a little bitch, I doubt it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenicks View Post
    Unless Sylvanas or Garrosh suddenly gain enough power to make Deathwing look like a little bitch, I doubt it.
    They could gain that power by obtaining Frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenicks View Post
    Raids revolve more around story than power levels and always have. Why do you think Kel'thuzad came AFTER an Old God. Or better yet, why did Cho'gall come after, the Lich King and Kil'jaedan? And thats just looking at end bosses, guys like Halfus Wyrmbreaker came after the Lich King too. Don't forget that for Deathwing you get the help of the dragon aspects, its hardly you alone. Levels are a game mechanic. You fight what the story at the time requires you fight and Blizzard adjusts the difficulty accordingly.

Deleted
    I think there are a few options:

N'Zoth or other unnamed old god
    Azshara, trying to sink Pandaria
    Garrosh, finally gone berserk
    Faction leader, so Garrosh for Alliance and Varian for Horde, perhaps assisting their own leader in an epic battle between the two
    Sylvanas the lich bitch, finally gone mad(or madder)
    A lesser titan, the creator of the Mogu

And probably a bunch of thing I didn't think off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    Doubt that will happen. Frostmourne has played out it's part in WoW.

A council fight, garrosh, sylvanas and varian!
    Time to kill them^^

---------- Post added 2011-10-28 at 09:39 AM ----------

You mean the sword that was smashed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badreligion View Post
    Doubt that will happen. Frostmourne has played out it's part in WoW.
    It didn't
    At Blizzcon they said the Fragments of Frostmourne were being collected again.., they just didn't say who was collecting them.

Yes...
    Blizzard said somebody is collecting the fragments of Frostmourne at Blizzcon.
    only question is... who?
    maybe Sylvanas, or maybe King Varian Wrynn wants to crush the horde with it.
    Or bolvie gets mad...
    Or maybe even some drunk panda.
    WHAT!?!?!??!
    Which panel? gotta check that!
    (If its true, i think we will get a "sunwell and icc was merely a setback", yes...kael'thas is back!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    It didn't
    At Blizzcon they said the Fragments of Frostmourne were being collected again.., they just didn't say who was collecting them.
    Sigh. I'm going to rage if they make another Lich King and we end up with another year in the snow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    WHAT!?!?!??!
    (If its true, i think we will get a "sunwell and icc was merely a setback", yes...kael'thas is back!)
    Can't remember which panel it was...
    I see illidan comming and saying Black Temple was merely a setback...
    Or N'zoth whispering.. 'Deathwing was merely a setback'
    maybe Illidan collecting Frostmourne fragments?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping the "Sha" is some new bad ass imprisoned Old God that is awakening.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badreligion View Post
    Sigh. I'm going to rage if they make another Lich King and we end up with another year in the snow.
    Naaaahhh.. They'll make a Sunnycrown Citadel

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh shes a bitch......well she is but id rather not kill her off shes just one of the characters that is just been created to be hated or pittied......plus id take her over garrosh any day..........i really wish saurfang would come back and put a boot up his ass already.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    WHAT!?!?!??!
    They mentioned in the panel KT was not coming back that he's had his time. On the other hand, Illadin is said to be alive and to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulryth View Post
    you probably never played through the new silverpine, where she was killed by a simple gunshot. no, valkyrs cant do crap other than ressurect her, and theres only 4 left.
    but she got killed by a gunshot....

Erm...not sure if serious, but anyway. Do you understand that in storytelling, sometimes you need to do stuff with a character and then you just do? Illidan probably wasn't killed by a hundred thousand blows from 25 dudes either, it was by that one blow by Maiev. The point of Val'kyr (which, by the way, is hilarious for you to ask me if I never played the quests - how would I know about val'kyrs?) is that they are in some sort of conspiracy with Sylvannas and it's probably something very significant, something they're willing to die for.

Your point about she being weak because in story she dies to a bullet is kinda ridiculous. Lothar died to a strike from Doomhammer in lore, but as a unit he could survive several hits from other units. Gameplay and story often do not mix as well as you'd like to think. The same can be said about well...everything in WoW or Warcraft, I'm sure.