Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Final Boss: I'm calling Sylvanas.

Blizzard has announced that they know who the 'final boss' of MoP will be, but it's too epic to share.

My guess is Sylvanas. I don't have any convoluted or particularly convincing reasons to back this up, but I'm calling it. However long from now when 5.x hits, we'll see if I'm right.

that would be nice, but what would make her strong enough for it? game mechanics?
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Deleted
    Well if that's the case im calling an old god.

Hm, interesting. It could be pretty cool, though is just doesn't seem like she'd be powerful enough. Who knows, they can completely change her story to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    that would be nice, but what would make her strong enough for it? game mechanics?
    Val'kyrs. Ten characters.

well should could put a dot on people that makes them take X amount of damage over X amount of seconds with a chance to spawn X amount of small adds and if the target dies to spawn an elite add " black arrow" she already does this in game just not as awesome.

she could um maybe put people to sleep / MC them she does this to arthas in Warcraft 3 if you remember.

um she could also drain life target's for X amount of damage. i dont know what she could do or have but indeed she would be a cool boss to have as end game content, with that said id DONT believe she will be a end game boss due to having to ret con everything from 1-85 but one can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Artanis12 View Post
    Blizzard has announced that they know who the 'final boss' of MoP will be, but it's too epic to share.

My guess is Sylvanas. I don't have any convoluted or particularly convincing reasons to back this up, but I'm calling it. However long from now when 5.x hits, we'll see if I'm right.
    \

she already have some sort of a raid boss mechanic to die anyway..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    you probably never played through the new silverpine, where she was killed by a simple gunshot. no, valkyrs cant do crap other than ressurect her, and theres only 4 left.
    but she got killed by a gunshot....
    weeee!

I still hope it's the opposing faction's leader though I doubt we will see that. It would go well with them wanting to focus on the war in warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    Someone has been collecting shards of frostmourn and we know shes been out there and found bolvie
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulryth View Post
    you probably never played through the new silverpine, where she was killed by a simple gunshot. no, valkyrs cant do crap other than ressurect her, and theres only 4 left.
    But what if she got rid of all guns?
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Deleted
    Hmm.. I'm calling Hakkar.
    Zandalar Island is near Pandaria, therefore I want to see a fully powered Hakkar handing us our behinds.

I'm calling Garrosh.

edit: and that's how Thrall will return to the horde.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Even though she's in the first 4.3 dungeon? I hope it's a tuned up version of molten core.... Oh.. Wait..

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    That's a good argument, but apart from that, she was already tuned for raids in WotLK for the achievement, its not a stretch to imagine she's still as powerful in comparison to the average hero.

Quote Originally Posted by NouyDouy View Post
    Even though she's in the first 4.3 dungeon? I hope it's a tuned up version of molten core.... Oh.. Wait..
    But the first 4.3 dungeon is a possibility of the future and is a left over fragment of sylvanas and not actually sylvanas?
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vulryth View Post
    how u kill banshee possessing corpse with gun?
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterwyvern View Post
    I'm calling Garrosh.

edit: and that's how Thrall will return to the horde.
    I think we have a winner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NouyDouy View Post
    thats an echo of her in a possible future.. not her at all..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Someone has been collecting shards of frostmourn and we know shes been out there and found bolvie
    Yes...
    Blizzard said somebody is collecting the fragments of Frostmourne at Blizzcon.
    only question is... who?
    maybe Sylvanas, or maybe King Varian Wrynn wants to crush the horde with it.
    Or bolvie gets mad...
    Or maybe even some drunk panda.