10+ Year Old Account

[Bio] Castiell Darkwhisper

Name: Castiell Darkwhisper

Race: Blood Elf

Languages: Orcish (rough), Thalassian, Gutterspeak

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Class: Warlock

Faction: n/a

Personality: Cocky and Cruel yet Charismatic. Castiell enjoys inflicting pain and suffering he will often toy with his opponents maiming them rather than killing them.

Likes: Demons, shadow magic, pain (his own and others), night, shadowmoon valley, netherstorm, twilight highlands.

Dislikes: Aliance, hunters, priests, other elves.

Appearance: Castiell has blonde spiked hair that seems to stand on end constantly; he has smooth facial features that give him a baby faced appearance that always has a smirk panted across his face. Castiell has a scar down his left cheek from a demon that turned against him as he would tell you (he was offered healing for it but refused). Castiell’s eyes glow a little greener then usual due to his prolonged exposure to fel magics.

Castiell was once a priest so he often opts to wearing his priest robes to confuse and to lull his opponents into a false sense of security. When not in this guise Castiell often keeps on his robes won from battles against the alliance.

Strengths: As most warlocks do Castiell has a high tolerance to pain due to the inflicting of pain upon himself. Castiell also has charisma as he puts it “I could sell fish to a murloc” which often helps him hide his cruelness from other horde. The one redeeming factor to his personality is his unlikely kindess towards his minions not often seen in warlocks.

Weaknesses: Castiell can often be blinded by his hatred of the alliance, also his hatred of other elves leads him to let fellow blood elves die. Castiell can also be foolish letting his pride get in the way of seeking help from others.

History:
    Part one [The Priesthood]
    “I cannot do this the light it deserts me every time, I may as well just pick up a sword and fight like a worthless warrior”

Castiell slammed down the tome on his mother’s desk and sighed at her, his mother Charisty she was a paladin of the light and had fought in Outland with the Blood Knights helping to bring down the demons of illidan and was with the shattered sun offensive in their fight against Kil’jaden. Charisty looked up calmly at her son from her desk and shook her head “My son, you know that is not the path that your destined to be on” she brought her hand to his and grasped it “From the moment you were born I knew you were supposed to be a warrior of the light, I just didn’t know I would be blessed with a priest” She squeezed his hand and smiled up at her son “My sweet Castiell, just give it time”.

Castiell sighed at his mother and lowered his head “Wha... what about the shadow?” Castiell stuttered out almost whispering the words. His mother stood up and slapped him across the face. It was a knee jerk reaction but it took Castiell a couple of seconds to recover from the shock “Bite your tongue my son, have I not taught you about what happens to the followers of shadow?” Charisty shouted at her son.

“I know mother but I have watched the forsaken priests” Castiell stuttered out trying his best to get his point across “They still help people they are not evil anymore then you and I mother” Castiell shouted at his mother feeling more and more desperate to get his point across but she would have none of it. “I think you should pray the light does not abandon you for good my son” Charisty said solemnly waving her hand dismissing her son from her sight.

Part 2 [Shadow is pain]
    Last edited by kinderfield; 2011-10-29 at 02:22 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right, so, the biggest thing I'm seeing so far is timing.

Your history starts after Kil'jaeden was banished. You mention Charisty having fought alongside the SSO.

It is currently year 39. Kil'jaeden was banished in year 33 or so, so Castiell would've been 154ish. No matter what lifespan table you go by, that is most certainly an adult age - a grown up, should-be-out-of-the-house-or-it's-socially-awkward age. The way the first part of his history is written makes it sound like Casteill is very young.

Not sure if that's intended or what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh i wasnt sure what age to put i tried to figure it out but yeh lmao. I will change the age, thanks!