Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    no i never regretted kicking someone, but i've rarely kicked someone for poor gear/not knowing what to do. almost always afks/disconnects. the only person i ever kicked for gear was a tank wearing dps plate/agility trinkets/healer shield. he pretty much ilvl'd his way into ZG/ZA and died every pull.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kicked the wrong person once, that i regret. Other than that incident, I've never even given a second thought to someone I kicked.

Yes once in ZG run when we first started we were at the tiki mask guy in the beginning who shoots blue lasers and i randomly got the vote to kick box saying "LOL TANK IS FEMALE ORC" and i accidentally choose yes

Quote Originally Posted by 15davanz View Post
    Yes once in ZG run when we first started we were at the tiki mask guy in the beginning who shoots blue lasers and i randomly got the vote to kick box saying "LOL TANK IS FEMALE ORC" and i accidentally choose yes
    Really? Good lord.

I would've found out who initiated that one, then votekick him with "send this idiot back to 4chan!"
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

The only time's I regret kicking is when I kick a horrible tank/dps only to get a worse tank/dps (I'm pretty much always healing)

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Deleted
    The only time I ever really end up kicking is if someone's been disconnected for ages and doesn't appear to be coming back, or if there's a DPS stood at the back of you, or on /follow doing nothing at all. Sometimes you get the kind who'll dps for a couple of seconds, and then do nothing for a while, just to make it look like they've contributed.

Other than that, I'll only kick people for being idiots - usually self-proclaimed 'elitists' who like to tell other people how much they suck. I don't care if he WAS the top DPS, it's much nicer to be part of a friendly group than one with an abusive ass in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Try to inspect someone out of boredom
    Accidentally over/under scroll to "Vote to kick"
    30 seconds later they get booted
    oops

Obviously you can't really do this accidentally now because it pops up with the option to give a reason
    Strange- You just clicked and it kick-voted? How about the reason that it asks for.. Just filled it in? "I want to look at their gear"...

OP: If they are pulling stupid low dps, I am more inclined to kick.. But moreso for inattentive behaviour, sloppy play, pulling for me (when on my tank) or just general QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Fatirish View Post
    Strange- You just clicked and it kick-voted? How about the reason that it asks for.. Just filled it in? "I want to look at their gear"..
    The reason thing was added, I think, when Cata launched (but don't quote me on that since I'm not sure when they did), but it used to not even ask for a reason, or even give a confirmation window . If you clicked on VtK, you couldn't cancel it, and it went through more times than not for whatever reason (plus, you only needed 3 people to vote yes at that time, too).
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

10+ Year Old Account
    If, for any random reason, I bother with LFD I typically bring safeguards against retarded stupidity in the form of Guildies. In the odd scenario when five people arn't interested in going and we have a pug to deal with, we typically carry them so badly that they might as well be non-combat pets anyway.

As a Hunter, I like pets of any kind. I typically let them hang around and get their points or whatever they are there for. I might toss the odd insult at them (refer to them as Pug rather than by name) but - really - I know you guys like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

I've vote kicked a tank wearing spirit and PvP gear before, only to get a replacement that was under geared and didn't know the instance at all. So no, no regrets. I ditched one rotten apple and got a rotten orange.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I never regret a kick, even if I kick one complete ass hole/moron and get a worse one I still don't regret it as the first one got what he deserved

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't regretted any that I have voted yes on but there have been a few where I didn't vote for a kick and said person got kicked anyway.

Case in point I was the healer, the tank was...new but I am geared enough to keep even the squishiest tanks alive through some bad stuff (short of aggroing every trash pack from here to Narnia) and he/she was doing perfectly fine, maybe dipping a bit low at times but generally keeping it together though my healing
    When I saw a vote to kick pop up with no other reason than 'noob'. I thought: "Wha- Did I miss something? What did the tank do? They're going through this instance in the correct way, surviving, what's your problem?" I voted no and I was overruled.

...I was kind of miffed for that poor tank, they were new yes, but not 'noob' aka: Incompetent.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Never regretted it nor Ive never been kicked either

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have NEVER kicked a person based on lack of skill. Skill can be learned, and if I have the time to try and help, I will. If I don't have the time to help at that moment, I'll simply remove myself from the equation over someone else. My gameplay is not more important than anyone else's.

I save my kicks for the trolls, asshats, AFK'ers, or people who generally do not understand what the word "team" means.

So no, never regretted a kick yet.

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

10+ Year Old Account
    can't say i have ever regretted kicking someone. i never click yes unless i agree with the kick, and i almost never initiate kicks. the few i have have been because someone was being verbally abusive to another person in the run... i do regret that a couple of the latter didn't pass.

Personally, if I kick someone (which I've only done once or twice for DCing, and it's not their fault; I give them a chance to return and I would think that the person that DCed would rather have the group move on rather than wait for someone to have to work through computer BS to get things working again), I've always seem to feel bad about doing it. Not because I don't think they deserve it, but because I know that the community as a whole is better, and that the person that has done badly has the capacity TO get better (didn't have too many bads that weren't tolerable, and those that weren't left on their own accord blaming everyone else before doing so). I usually go with the group on most occasions when they ask for a kick (the groups I've been in are usually very tolerable to mistakes; when I make a mistake, at least I fess up and accept the blame and tell them that yeah, it's my fault because of whatever reason). Maybe that's a bad thing. I don't know.

But I do have a guilty conscious because I want the WoW community to be better that what it is currently (which is a LOT to ask anymore, I know).

10+ Year Old Account
    was on an alt on a diff server with a guildie and he invited friends from cross realm. one of his friends initiated a vote kick on him as a joke i pressed yes at end boss lol.
    one of his friends called me a dick for saying yes. oh well. he was a dick too for initiating the kick lol.

I kicked a guy from a pug t11 (not too long before 4.2) because his name looked very similar to the name of another toon that had given our raid group hell in Baradin Hold ("f***in loot x and y already omg ***** etc")...

...felt a little bad about that one. I even had a go at the guy on vent ("I'm kicking you because you were an asshole to this raid group in Baradin Hold. Bai") and didn't realize until an hour later that I had the wrong guy. Lawl
    Ilam - <Gardian> | Wiping with Benefits - Frostmourne US - armory

I only kick rude/abusive players, so no.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    i regretted a few kicks, when the newer person failed even more then the person we just ended up kicking.
    This, when i kick that mage that does 5k dps, and get an hunter "MA BOW IS BRUKEN AND I CANT AFFORD TO REPEIR IT IS THAT OKAY GAUYS???"
    When this happend, i just leave group ><
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s