Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Tank for HH? We go 5 DPS

One of my pet peves is when DKs pop Army on those bosses thinking that it will damage the boss more....however if you have a rogue or feral druid in the group and a bear or warr tank your just gimping the groups overall dps since the tanks arent getting rage and the dps cant get behind the holiday boss....DKs pls stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea this still happens when I do LFD. Just like how hunters still have aspect of the pack on when I'm in a 5man.

Ret with righteous fury, and Frost with blood presence. Retarded.

I tanked a heroic with a dk that kept switching presences, and would stay in blood. Fucking annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

But is it really that annoying on the Headless Horseman, which you don't even need a tank or healer for?

OP said nothing about raids or heroics, and isn't even the healer who would supposedly have to 'compensate' by healing a dps tank (which is next to no extra effort on the HH fight).

I agree that ret tanking or other stupid crap like that is unacceptable for herioc dungeons and what not, but I've done HH with no healers and no tanks probably every day for the past week (with my raid team). We queue normally, but just go 5 DPS. . I turn on RF, switch to insight, tank it as ret. Never have even come close to dying.. NOT EVEN CLOSE.... I think i had to WOG myself like twice total....

so for... something like HH which is tuned to be really really easy, why does it matter? if i queued by myself and saw no tank and no healer, Id just be like ok, time to ret tank this" and go ahead... whats the big deal? its really really really easy..... its a holiday boss!

Honestly, the burn isnt very much faster with 5 dps than when you have 2 good dps. His health and his head's health go down in like 2-3 seconds, most of the fight is waiting to switch targets....

Quote Originally Posted by Sayrah View Post
    Good, that's the part I wanted you to say
    Heh, I'm not a moron, nor do I advocate morons trying to do more than they are capable. :P
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com