Thread: The UFC Thread

Nick Diaz banned from fighting for 5 years because of cannabis. Holy fucking shit this sport blows my god damn mind sometimes.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/14...-in-his-career

10+ Year Old Account
    Oddly enough it's the NAC that banned him. Dana will probably say, he knows the rules and it's his third time being suspended for the same offence. Nick Diaz also happens to be one of the first people to experience the new rules for suspensions.

I really doubt Dana cares if his fighters smoke. He probably stresses they watch it if they are going to fight anytime soon.

It also doesn't help his case considering how he doesn't have an off switch for his mouth. He says a lot of things without thinking it through first. So I can imagine how any meeting between him and NAC went.

I listened to the NAC hearing. I'm sure I wasn't the only person who thought of this:

It's important to note that Diaz passed 2 out of 3 of the tests, and the one he failed was the non-WADA accredited one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Oddly enough it's the NAC that banned him. Dana will probably say, he knows the rules and it's his third time being suspended for the same offence. Nick Diaz also happens to be one of the first people to experience the new rules for suspensions.

I really doubt Dana cares if his fighters smoke. He probably stresses they watch it if they are going to fight anytime soon.

It also doesn't help his case considering how he doesn't have an off switch for his mouth. He says a lot of things without thinking it through first. So I can imagine how any meeting between him and NAC went.
    Actually his test results under the new rules are not above the limits. So under the new rules he is clean, also the new rules the ban wouldn't be 5 years. That 5 year ban is a death sentence to him, he's too old to sit out 5 years and come back.

Uriah. Hall.

lol Both big hits, Mousasi moved directly into them.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

hell of a fighter. Still not willing to put Uriah Hall at the top of the division. Top 10, but not top 5.

He also looks mean.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Formally...ates-Jon-Jones

I know a lot of you guys in here hate him but he's comin back as expected. 2016 is shaping up to be great with the return of Khabib and Jones. Counting down the days until 194 of course but I'm legit excited for every title defense except any Rousey fight or Mighty Mouse. Those lost their novelty long time ago for me, it's just athletes who are head & shoulders above their opponent that it's just not as exciting to me. Especially compared to a fight like Rockhold / Wiedman. My god I'm pumped for that.

Hes the best fighter in the world, love him or hate him we need him fighting. Just not on cocaine. Plus he looks scary as fuck right now after all the weight training hes been doing. He's been training full time. I feel bad for who he fights next.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Khabib pulling out of TuF finale, what a damn shame.

Said he might never fight again too. Sucks he's been so plagued by injury.

Battle of the hotties for Dec 10 with Calderwood out.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    thomas almeida is a beast, made that dude look like Rashad vs Lyoto

I'd like to see him vs the winner of Dillashaw vs Cruz.

Hendo got rocked. Old man should've retired after this last match.

Every fighter deserves the benefit of the doubt until they're caught, but if Rhonda is ever popped for PEDs I would not be the least bit surprised:

I'm rooting for Ronda tomorrow, I just hope shes gonna be watching out for the boxing part of Holm. She's went against opponents with great hands but not great hands and the power Holm has behind them. She got some guns.

I'd enjoy it if Holm wins, purely for the shake up that might occur in the division if that were to happen, and I think Rhonda retiring is on the horizon.

And down goes rhonda!!!! Her stand up got exposed!!!

Well, RIP women's MMA haha

- - - Updated - - -

Dana looks depressed haha, he lost his golden girl