Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah our boomkin sucked but i would say we had a good team otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanez View Post
    Yeah our boomkin sucked but i would say we had a good team otherwise.
    Our shadow priest was even worse. Surfing on the lava waves.

2 meteors is doable, but 1 meteor makes things so much easier because you get to the "Sit around and nuke" part of P4 much faster. My guild was at H Rag for roughly 2 months, and the first time we tried 3-healing, we pushed 1 meteor somewhat easily with a dash of RNG.

Make sure your casters are all using Sorrowsong, and of course, make sure people aren't dying to World in Flames. As long as your DPS isn't terribad, 1 meteor shouldn't be TOO hard.

Having a melee-heavy comp works as well, seeing as they have 100% uptime on rag, whereas casters have to move for world in flames.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I don't know how many will see this, but there's a really annoying bug on Rag when you push into p4. If you had a meteor rolling through the lava as Rag transitioned into p4, more often than not, the meteor will fall through the new ground the lava turns into. If that occurs, it'll disappear, then at some point pop up and hit a random person in your raid with no warning.

Make sure when you're knocking the meteors back to do it either towards the entrance or to the sides. Until Rag comes up and Superheated starts stacking, the Meteors have to stay out of where the lava used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by leprocy View Post
    find that hard to believe since we've done 10man N with 3 meteors before (granted that only last like 5 seconds)
    In Heroic, meteors don't just disappear once you hit 10%. -_-

You don´t need Sorrowsong for 1 meteor.

worldoflogs.com/reports/duplj1wd4po1thxm/sum/damageDone/?s=8161&e=8908

Things to note: that's a warlock under one of the tanks. It was a carry. We still made 1 meteor. The DPS check isn't hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Soranii View Post
    worldoflogs.com/reports/duplj1wd4po1thxm/sum/damageDone/?s=8161&e=8908

Things to note: that's a warlock under one of the tanks. It was a carry. We still made 1 meteor. The DPS check isn't hard.
    Yes it is. You realize that your warlock spikes over 40-50k dps during P3, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Yes it is. You realize that your warlock spikes over 40-50k dps during P3, correct?
    So can pretty much every other class who saves all of their cds, including trinket icds for the p3 push.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Make sure your casters are all using Sorrowsong, and of course, make sure people aren't dying to World in Flames. As long as your DPS isn't terribad, 1 meteor shouldn't be TOO hard.
    Sorrowsong was nerfed, and while still an upgrade isn't as large of one as many would anticipate. Furthermore it's not ALL casters, I know atleast for Arcane Mages it's a downgrade in DPS over most of our viable raid trinkets.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

If you haven't already killed H Rag 10, chances are almost certain that you wouldn't do it with 2 meteors.

If you are good enough to kill H Rag with 2 meteors, you would have got to 6/7 long ago and killed him with 1 meteor months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Not quite. That's their p3 dps:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/d...618&target=132

Warlock completely screwed up his doomguard, didn't allign it with other CDs, while specced demo anything below 15k dps from that means he misclicked something. Still he's beating tanks at by far in that phase and what he does the rest of the fight doesn't really matter that much, although I somewhat hope he was offline a while.

Still the comment with that log 'look how much we carried this guy its still easy' is obviously silly as he somewhat pulled his weight in the one phase it matters, although he should be doing 35-40k if he used and aligned his CDs properly.

hmm it luking niec.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2011-10-30 at 07:15 PM.