Pandaren home faction reputation and quartermaster

Do you think the pandarens will have a neutral home faction with a quartermaster located on pandaria? Or do you think they will have two seperate home factions with different quartermasters based on wether they are horde or alliance? And where will they buy mounts at level 20?

Org and Stormwind I'd guess. Probably a small new area given to them in each. Maybe they clean up the park damage in SW?

Quote Originally Posted by Glassklar View Post
    Do you think the pandarens will have a neutral home faction with a quartermaster located on pandaria? Or do you think they will have two seperate home factions with different quartermasters based on wether they are horde or alliance? And where will they buy mounts at level 20?
    No one knows really. Wait for Beta.

Sig by: Arhiana <3

My guess is that pretty much everything (in terms of new content) that comes with MoP will be on the continent of Pandaria.

Separate, unless they want people camping that spot and ganking people.

Pandaren will likely not have their own faction. The way it'll likely work is like this:

Player pandaren have their mount vendors in SW/ORG. No other races can use this because...

Pandaria Empire will be a faction on Pandaria.

At exhalted with this faction, you can purchase the ground mounts of player Pandaren and a special Pandaria Empire flying mount.

Player Pandaren start at friendly with Pandaria, all others start neutral.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

"You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

Better version of my avatar.