Shadow on Beth'tilac?

How well does a Shadow Priest handle adds on Beth'tilac, we have a boomkin, an ele shammy and a shadow priest for ranged DPS.

Normal, heroic? On normal 10 man i would say good.

Deleted
    Frost DKs and hunters have amazing slow and were able to solo them pre-nerf. Boomkins have the best aoe for them, shadow priests are next best if they have something stable to mind sear, but none of them offers any slows.
    The only time I've done 10man heroic Beth since after nerf, we had an amazing boomkin with legendary staff, and he was able to solo the broodlings and spiderlings by himself (tho I think the boss ate 1 or 2 when P2 began).
    But if the shadow priest and boomkin cooperates then they are definitely able to kill the spiderlings by themselves (and maybe multidot spinners+drone). If they are good players then they can handle broodling too. If not then the ele shaman can handle broodling with ghost wolf while dpsing spinners and drone.

If you don't have a frost dk or marks hunter, i'd have the boomkin spec into the mushroom slow, and have him and the shadow priest on them. The boomkin should be able to handle them for the most part, with the shadow helping on broodlings, and dpsing drones / spinners

Yeah the druid is specced into mushroom slow already. Before we had a hunter that handled most of it with the boomkin helping while multi dotting spinners.

Deleted
    If you have a rogue, they can slow too. But poorly compared to frost dk or hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Boomkins have the best aoe for them, shadow priests are next best if they have something stable to mind sear, but none of them offers any slows.
    Lol'd

OT: Shadow is not fun on that fight, a boomkin + some random earthbind totems should be enough if the boomkin have trubbles with it. should be able to solo it though.