Question warlock teir 11 raid items

hey guys i was in a BWD on my mage today and i was looking thru the gear that drops. ive noticed there isnt any drops that i found that look like the warlock teir 11 gear. there are mage and priest but no warlock. am i not seeing it or are there no drops that look like the lock teir?

Warlock tier look's like warlock tier? Don't really see the issue here, unless your a mage who aspires to be a warlock with transmorg.

nooo i mean there were items that dropped from BWD and BoT that looked like the priest and mage teir but none at all that looked like the warlock teir

Because the spirit gear looks like priest gear and non-spirit looks like mage?
    Well, all mail agi items looks like hunter gear and as an enhance, it's pretty boring going around looking halfhunter/Halfshaman ....
    Well, that's sad

for plate theres all 3 types of the armor that drop paladin, warrior and dk that drop

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lacrosseguy108 View Post
    for plate theres all 3 types of the armor that drop paladin, warrior and dk that drop
    That's because as a plateuser you can be 3 roles, death knight gear:dps, warrior gear: tank, paladin gear: healing.

lol that popped in to my head after i replied

It's okay though, because nobody in their right mind wants anything to do with that horrible helm.

yeahh true, i was just curious cause you never see any warlock gear its always mage or priest. even the locks dont have there teir.

There's a BoE robe that matches Lock T11. I think there's some gloves somewhere too.

yeahh my brother said there was but i was mainly talking about the shouler/helmet. i find it weird how a few priest helmets drop in bwd/bot

it's called tier, for god's sake.