Thread: Tell a joke

Deleted

Tell a joke

So as the thread says - tell a funny joke can be wow related or about anything just gief some giggles

Mists of Pandaria.

You had it coming :P
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Why did the hipster burn himself eating pizza?
    He ate it before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did the woman ask Michael Jackson at the beach?

"Excuse me Mr. Jackson, could you please get out of my son"
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Today I met an Alliance member who doesn't cry. He was riding a unicorn too, and was on his way to a lacrosse game with Bigfoot.

I keed, I keed....Bigfoot doesn't play lacrosse.

A little boy went up to his father and asked "Daddy, what's politics?" To which the father replied: "Well son, let me put it for you in terms you can understand. See, I'm the one who makes all the money, so you can call me Capitalism. Now your mother, she regulates the money and creates the rules in the house, so we'll call her the Government. We are here to provide for you, and to raise you into a model person, so we'll call you the People. The nanny is the Working-class citizen, and your brother, we'll call the future. Now, go think about that and tell me if it makes sense."

So the little boy went to think about it and did little boy things.
    That night, the boy woke up in the middle of the night to his baby brother crying. The boy checked on his brother, only to find that the infant has defecated in his diaper. He went to get his mother for help, but when he opened the door she was fast asleep. Not wanting to wake her up, he went to the nanny, but found that her door was strangely locked. He looked through the keyhole and saw the nanny and his father doing the old in-out in-out. So the boy just gave up and went back to bed.

The next morning, the father said: "So, son. Tell me if you've learned anything about politics."
    The boy responded: "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working-class, the Government sleeps and the People are ignored, leaving the Future in deep shit."

Ohohohoho..... political humor...