Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    I think that was a bug. The Alliance buckets were in just as many towns as the Horde buckets, but someone forgot to update the achievement criteria.
    Yes, and have fun finding out where all those buckets in fact are as an Alliance. The Horde at least have to achievement to fall back on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do know what you are talking about. To douse the Wickerman of the Alliance, you just have go to the gates of Stormwind, get behind the Wickerman, and put him out. I died so many times (lvl 61) trying to put out the Horde Wickerman, which is inside the walls of Undercity. It wasn't the players. It was the guards!
    ~You don't need a reason to help someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    tailoring back then favored alliance, all hordes that had to go to the moonwell to get their mooncloth would die very easily as horde doesent have any
    zomg alliance favoritsm!
    I believe that was the sole reason for the Moonwell in Feralas to exist back in the day.

Also Brewfest favours Alliance zomfg!
    And Winter Veil only gives Gnome costumes which is an Alliance race! Zomg favouritism!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Susinko View Post
    I do know what you are talking about. To douse the Wickerman of the Alliance, you just have go to the gates of Stormwind, get behind the Wickerman, and put him out. I died so many times (lvl 61) trying to put out the Horde Wickerman, which is inside the walls of Undercity. It wasn't the players. It was the guards!
    Yeah those guards are annoying the ones in gate killed me about 10 times on each

Ershiin how does brewfest favour alliance?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If there is an advantage for Horde players, I have never noticed or had any problems with getting Holiday achievements.

There aren't even any guards out in the front courtyard of Undercity. I don't really see an issue. It's as easy to get to as the front gate of Stormwind or Ironforge.

Deleted
    Maybe Blizzard are trying to improve the World Pvp you know :P