Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    That's true but sorceresses at the start of a new ladder is just way to mainstream :P
    And well a WW-barb with full IK some rare rings/amu doesn't cost that much, with a bit of luck you can get all of this with your hell hellforge quest 11 different runes there 3 of them which are easily worth a whole IK set.
    I remember when IK Soul Cage was like the single rarest item in the game and next to priceless if you wanted to buy one...people scammed others by using Mila's armor because it has the same model.

So many barbs running around with a full set except for the armor. Of course, the set is extremely good even if you only use the offset armor pieces, my thrower used the belt/helm/gloves/boots with his cruel spears.

Still, sorceress doesn't need ANY gear to do well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I remember when IK Soul Cage was like the single rarest item in the game and next to priceless if you wanted to buy one...people scammed others by using Mila's armor because it has the same model.

So many barbs running around with a full set except for the armor. Of course, the set is extremely good even if you only use the offset armor pieces, my thrower used the belt/helm/gloves/boots with his cruel spears.

Still, sorceress doesn't need ANY gear to do well.
    Ravenfrost? ^^

/trollface.jpeg
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.