Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    since i´m at work right now, the "item" behind me is a player ugh i mean a colleague. He actually IS alive, but still if he tried to attack me i´d just sit and love and watch him break his hand while he tries to execute a swing at me.
    No i´m not made of stell, but the guy would prolly hit the wall instead of me.

Lmao, how ironic, a wing back chair is behind me, and I'm probably screwed as those are known for being reanimated in movies and games such as Scooby Doo, and Dark Alliance 2.

Angry

A net switch. I guess i'll be strangulated to death O.o"

Deleted
    It's a TV :O I would be very screwed.

A blanket.. I'm... suffocating..

Kinda ironic. Behind me is a table on which the Bible currently resides. Mkay.

To my right is my baseball bat which I brought when I was 12 during a summer camp. We called it a weapon of righteousness and I called it the Bible ( blasphemy much? ) aswell.

So I'd be attacked by the Bible, but with the help of the Bible I'd beat the Bible in a biblical battle of the Bibles.

Deleted
    Filing cabinet, yeah... im screwed

i've got a stack of about 30 pc's behind me in my office, if they all came alive and attacked me it'd be like tranformers

thankfully i'm close to the door so i could leg it, i'd just be hoping it was raining outside so they'd short themselves out, but if they all merged together to make a mega-transformer, i'd be screwed. although whilst they were merging, i'd be getting in my car, then depending on whether i was their sole target or not, i'd either drive like a mofo as far away as possible if they were soley after me, or i'd kamikaze into them if they were after other people.
    <insert witty signature here>

If that full ceramic sink behind me would come to life it would knock me straight out I suppose and fill my lungs with water, or just smash my head until it's split in pieces. Even if you see it coming it would just be too hard to fight back...
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A mini fridge... Guess I could turn my heater on and be fine.

ah my trusty briefcase... I am safe, unless it goes to stealth first...
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

What's behind me? A tray, with a plate and a comb on it. Hmm, I think I'd be fine. ...hopefully... *puts away tray, plate and comb away furiously*