Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[H] 7/8 Algorithm - New Guild, New Project, New Start, World 3rd ... interested?

Hello all,

Firstly let me get the boring stuff out of the way,

We have recently migrated from Aszune to Kazzak where we were 6/7 heroic. We migrated here to create something new, from scratch to provide a different opportunity for the player base and potential recruits. Since migrating we have continued this progression and are jumping to 25 man raiding. *Since the migration we have started raiding 4.3 as a 25 man guild and require a few more Exceptional applications to continue our progress through Dragon Soul ( 7/8 )

Now a few raiding specifics, we raid 4 days a week 20:00-23:30 Sun,Mon,Wed & Thurs. You must ideally be able to attend 100% raids as I like a minimal group of raiders that get along well and more importantly work well as a raid group. I dont like having people sit out or rotating unless absolutely neccessary.

Now the question is why pick us over established guilds on this realm that are already raiding? Well quite simply its to be a part of something from the start, creating and adding to the community rather than joining a guild that already has core members and veterans with a bunch of DKP and spot priority. Also an advantage is you are joining a team of experienced raiders that have played since vanilla reaching the heights of world 3rd algalon 10man kills and world top 25 pre-nerf Muru, Kiljaedan and Yogg+0 kills from guilds such as Apathy on Outland and its on like Donkey Kong from Zenedar and Aftermath on Scarshield Legion.

Here you have a chance to be part of the furniture.

To mirror our new migration and faction change we have created a new homepage where you can submit applications.

http://www.algorithmeu.wowstead.com/

Create an account / login with your curse account and fire over an application.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask here, pm on forums or jump on Aszune for an in game chat until we move across next week.

Thanks again,

Zico / Lifejackett
    Last edited by superdry; 2011-12-04 at 11:30 PM.

Migration is underway, the new guild name is Algorithm and the website will be updated once I migrate last on Monday.

A reminder that recruit to all classes and specs is open

bumping it to the top

bumping it to the very top!

bumping it back to the top

Deleted
    Bumping once again

bumping it to the top

reach for the sky

all the way back up