Deleted

Quick random PVP question

Why not have the arena gear/weapons available to buy with honor, like 10k+ for a item/weapon i know its sounds silly but i have been sat at 4k cap for ages, i have got all the pvp gear and mounts available. I realise that arena is alot harder etc but i just like solo BGing/dueling but dont stand a chance against a fully arena geared person yet i know i could quite easily(if i want) get carried in one which i dont. I dont get that a person can win 5 or what ever games to cap per week and get amazing gear. Why just because you know someone who can carry you when i do alot of work in a BG do you deserve better PVP gear then me?

I like to play solo. Before all you guys moan about its a MMORPG, I know but i like the solo side of the game, never been much of a guild person just love the game.

Regards
    (troll immune cloak on)
    Last edited by mmoc33a813fad3; 2011-10-29 at 09:56 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It won't take long and this will happen, imo. Blizzard have really started to slack on the PvP perspective and how easy it is to get the best gear now. Use to require ratings to get all top tier weapons/gear, now, it's just do 10 games a week and profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigen View Post
    It won't take long and this will happen, imo. Blizzard have really started to slack on the PvP perspective and how easy it is to get the best gear now. Use to require ratings to get all top tier weapons/gear, now, it's just do 10 games a week and profit.
    It should be free. But people seem to think that it's a ridiculous proposal that skill should be the only factor in who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigen View Post
    did you play in the first few seasons?
    BRB losing 10 games a week to save up arena points to buy all the best pvp gear. (until s3 i think, then you needed rating for shoulders and weapons, and a lot of pve weaps were better anyway.
    it takes WAY more time to grind out welfare pvp gear than it used to.
    Do you like daggers?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcasmo View Post
    did you play in the first few seasons?
    BRB losing 10 games a week to save up arena points to buy all the best pvp gear. (until s3 i think, then you needed rating for shoulders and weapons, and a lot of pve weaps were better anyway.
    it takes WAY more time to grind out welfare pvp gear than it used to.
    check my achieves, if achievements were around s1/s2 I woulda of got duelist then, glad s3/s4. I know what it was like.

I've just come back after a half year of WoW break and I was really surprised of getting S10 gear for Honor. The whole system seems to be fair now. The ilvl difference is perfect. You can farm your arena starting set in TB or BGs and by doing arena you are able to upgrade your gear week per week.
    On the other hand i agree with you in that weapon-part. My rogue dinged 85 after my break, missed the brewfest (amazing dagger there) and i am not interested in PvE at all. In my 1st and only run I've got the ZG dagger. But ilvl 352 is nowadays a bad weapon. Same applies for the 359s.
    Its a good step to offer at least some weapons for honor, but the pointcap for arena weapons is too high. I'd prefer 365 or 371 weapons for honor, too. Ofcourse without mocking the pure arena guys, arenapoint-weapons should always be better.
    Summary: Very good step to offer actual season gear even with lower ilvl for honor. Weapons should be handled the same way.

Regards