Poll: What Class will you play in swtor?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either sith inquisitor assassin or jedi consular shadow, they seem the most interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Treesuss View Post
    Does anyone know which class will be the most like druids, so hots or aoe heals?
    So far it looks like the Jedi Consular Sage specced in Seer will have a HoT ability called Healing Trance - Heals a target for 469 immediately and a further 469 per second for 3 seconds.

All this can be found on official site at: http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/advanced-classes

if i get the beta and like it ill be a bounty hunter :>
    only thing i needed to convince me was the jedi vs BH vid where the hunter calls the jedi an idiot
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A better poll would probably include the advanced class.

Playing some sort of healer here, haven't decided yet.

Probably a Trooper. Specifically, Gunnery Commando.

That is, unless I have a really amazing experience with a JK(Vigilance Guardian) in this next beta build and decide to go with that instead.

No matter what, Republic.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE View Post
    if i get the beta and like it ill be a bounty hunter :>
    only thing i needed to convince me was the jedi vs BH vid where the hunter calls the jedi an idiot
    that made me laugh pretty hard, but I'm going trooper commando, healer if I can shoot people with my basic attack to heal them, or gunnery for sweet dps. looking for a nice simple ranged class, after playing feral druid cat for like 5 years in wow.

Pew pew lightning bolts from my fingertips!

Guardian most likely.

Might go for Assassin though.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

I gonna play Juggernaut, so everytime i Force Leap in a group of mobs i will yell "I'M JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!" in teamspeak.

Quote Originally Posted by DestroStew View Post
    I gonna play Juggernaut, so everytime i Force Leap in a group of mobs i will yell "I'M JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!" in teamspeak.
    There are no words for how much I hate you. The inclusion of that bit of stupidity in X3 accented just how giant of a turd that movie was.

On-topic, voted inquisitor, though I'll have tons of alts I'm sure. Something satisfying about shooting people with lightning.

IA Sniper

boom goes the dynamite
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Sith Warrior Juggernaut - Tankin' is what I do
    "Peace is a lie"

Deleted
    Smuggler was my numero uno choice but i cant say i like the look of the 'Hide behind' mechanic. So prolly Trooper.