Thread: Why horde suck

Lightbulb Why horde suck

Now im not god in pvp but why is it that horde cant seem to get there crap together and work as a team. Instead you get the morons that wanna farm kills and just stay where there not needed and not help the team out at all. I mean i see allys work so well together but horde just run around doing nothing

Thanks for your contribution to the world.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Deleted
    I know what your saying but honestly, i pvp on both horde and alliance as a feral on both factions and i see the same shit on both. So dont worry about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could tell you about how I see the same thing on alliance, but there is no chance that you could understand that.

INB4 PEOPLE BASH YOU LOLOL

Anyway....

It happens to everyone dude.

Everyone has shitty teams,shitty battlegroups and crap games where you wonder how people even log on much less play the game...grass is always greener.

This thread is both original and creative ...not, RNG BG queue is RNG BG Queue , alliance complain that alliance is full of scrubs and dont know how to organize.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Now im not god in pvp but why is it that horde cant seem to get there crap together and work as a team. Instead you get the morons that wanna farm kills and just stay where there not needed and not help the team out at all. I mean i see allys work so well together but horde just run around doing nothing
    Woah... wow..
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

cool story bro
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Yeah, on my server alliance basically suck. It just depends on the day, time, everything really. I get in a few battlegrounds where the alliance wreck horde, and also where horde wreck alliance. It's all about timing and luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee23 View Post
    I know what your saying but honestly, i pvp on both horde and alliance as a feral on both factions and i see the same shit on both. So dont worry about it.
    Enough said.

Please refrain from making one of these topics every couple days. Thank you.