Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    thats his hand.. You can count 4 fingers.

Who ever said it wasn't his hand? The point of the image is that once you see the weirdness, illusion or not, it's very hard to look at it the same way again.

Jeez, some people love to suck the fun out of everything.

Back on topic, I think Talen has got it spot on, it's a possible concern, but without playing the game you won't know for sure if it'll bother you. I've played it and it does bother me a little (not enough to stop me playing it though), but I'm well aware not everyone will feel the same way.
    Last edited by Mothhive; 2011-11-07 at 08:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornstar View Post
    Your probably watching the 2 year old videos that everyone sees then comments on. Please watch this video and tell me combat is "Stiff"
    http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/voidstar-warzone
    Combat looks stiff....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Rofl, posts like this are hilarious.

Some of these TOR fans blow my mind.

---------- Post added 2011-11-07 at 12:15 PM ----------

Even that doesn't sell the game for me, not to mention parts of it are clearly cinematics.
    Thank you for your contribution. From a whole series of very valuable contributions.

The stupid shortsighted TOR fans cherish your wisdom that shines like a ray of hope upon our denial and ignorance, washing away both like the summer rain washes away dark thoughts.

We hope you will continue to come to these sub-forums to express your deeply intellectual and meaningful insights, that are in no way repetitive or pointless.

We also highly value your personal approach to leading a discussion, which is entirely devoid of ad hominem attacks, veiled insults and arrogance.

It is truly a breath of fresh air to see such remarkable posters on our boards. Your presence here enriches both the conversation itself and the community in general.

Once again, thank you so very much.
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-11-07 at 08:33 PM.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizo View Post
    Combat looks stiff....
    Hallelujah, my friend! YOU deserve the post of a lifetime award on these forums. The sharp wit, cutting edge thought process, and last but not least, the amount of constructive logic that went into your post is just astounding. I wish I could be like you but no, I must be content with my brain functions which are below par compared to you, Mr. Mastermind.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilim View Post
    Hallelujah, my friend! YOU deserve the post of a lifetime award on these forums. The sharp wit, cutting edge thought process, and last but not least, the amount of constructive logic that went into your post is just astounding. I wish I could be like you but no, I must be content with my brain functions which are below par compared to you, Mr. Mastermind.
    I think you and I had a simultaneous urge to make ironic posts =)
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    I think you and I had a simultaneous urge to make ironic posts =)
    Yeah, it's so hard to control oneself with the obvious trolls running amok.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Looks pretty boring tbh, but I cant fully judge cause the video doesent actually show gameplay. Are there any real vids of actual gameplay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cleveland4life View Post
    Looks pretty boring tbh, but I cant fully judge cause the video doesent actually show gameplay. Are there any real vids of actual gameplay?
    A semi-decent video featuring some gameplay at a convetion was posted a few pages ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4-0aurF-9k

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    A semi-decent video featuring some gameplay at a convetion was posted a few pages ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4-0aurF-9k
    So...its WoW with clunkier combat,but shinier coat of paint? Thats all that vid showed me / :

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't even wait a whole page, after my little note, without some one trolling. Closed.