[Movies] I need my horror movie fix.

october is almost over i need some more movies to wrap up til november finally hits any ideas? so far ive seen only 3 but my GF and I wanna try a marathon on the 31st.

so far we have.

drag me to hell
    halloween 1 remake
    30 days of night
    the ring

need 3 more want to get Let me in. but everytime i look it up i get some rappers failed song from like 10 years ago.

btw....most of these are kinda free from the sites i found them on if you know where to find Let me in that would be great...im not getting the videos for a TV this computer has a projecter i like using.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Wait, 'Let Me In' as in the movie? Yeah, I absolutely hate horror movies, I can't sit through one horror movie :P but, Let Me In isn't scary, I enjoyed the film and not once was "I going ARGH TURN THIS OFF QQ". I preferred the movie main character (the girl) than in the book. In the book, I was kind of weirded out by 'her'...

its a starter movie not ment to be scary. but i do know that drag me to hell is very scary...atleast until the 70 minute mark anyway.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Candyman 1&2 (my favorite is "Farewell to the Flesh")
    A Nightmare on Elm Street
    Childs play
    The Entity
    Poltergeist
    Friday the 13th
    The Evil Dead

those are my personal favorite

Sig by Elyaan

10+ Year Old Account
    Attack the Block was fantastic. All kinds of goofy, violent fun. Not really scary. Kinda like the Shaun of the Dead of alien invasion movies.

Dead Alive... Enjoy!

Human Centipede.. Seriously that thing scared me for life...

10+ Year Old Account
    Feast...It is more funny than scary, but worth the watch. its like 12/10 on the mockablity scale.

Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    Feast...It is more funny than scary, but worth the watch. its like 12/10 on the mockablity scale.
    Is that the one where they are in the bar? And it has 2 really really bad sequels?