Always online question

Hello, I know you will always have to be online to play D3, however, I was wondering if in the single player campaign if you could play it completely solo-aka, no auction house, no other players, ever. I have searched on google and elsewhere, however I have not found anything of confirmation that I would like.

thank you for your time

Has the beta started yet? I feel like we wouldn't be able to know until then...

of course you can, this isn't dark souls/demons souls, other players cant' join your single player game and help/try to kill you

I thought I saw something where you could play by yourself, but you need to have access to battle.net to run the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMcNut View Post
    I am not in the beta. And as I said, I have looked for this information...

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMcNut View Post
    But beta has started.

Unless it changes from beta, Yes you can play in solo games without anyone else. Infact a whole part of the gameplay (followers) is dedicated to this.

This isn't wow, you wont walk around and see 50 thousand random people you don't know. Outside of trade/arena game rooms you will only see the people you want to play with.

If you want to play with other people, you actually have to choose to do it. If you're just playing solo; there is no way for anyone else to join you without you choosing/allowing it. This game can be played 100% as a single player without interacting with other people if you like.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor | Diablo 3 | Hex TCG | Heroes of the Storm
    Steam