Deleted

Experienced Arcane Mage, lf semi-hardcore raiding guild, 6/7 HC +!

Hey, I play an arcane mage called Kirimor, who currently is on the realm Azjol-Nerub (I can't post armory links, sorry.)
    I have 6/7 Heroic in firelands on him, and the only reason that doesn't include Raggy heroic is because my guild has recently disbanded.

I am looking for any raiding guild that does anywhere from 3-5 nights a week, but the raid times have to be from 21:00-00.00, or near those sort of times (there is a little flexibility).
    If that suits your guild, please, leave a post below, so I can have a look and make an application Transferring is not an issue, alliance side is preferred however.
    My gear isn't amazing at the moment, but that is only because I haven't had enough time to gear up, in a 10man team that downed 6/7 heroic before disbanding. However, my dps is high, I can move out of the fire, and I feel I am a skilled enough player to be given a chance to prove myself an asset to your team

Outrageeonar
    Hey there

Take a look at Outrage on Eonar.We're some of the core people from mainly the two highest ranked 25man guilds here who broke off due to various reasons. We raided 5 weeks in this guild and we killed everything in T11 heroic content off in time, before T12.

We're 7/7hc in T12. Currently running 2x10 7/7hc and 6/7hc, looking to turn into 25 in the near future
    If this sounds appealing your welcome to apply at outrageeonar.wowstead.com
    and if you want more information contact me or any officer ingame for a chat

Raiding monday wednesday thursday and sunday, 20-00

There's more information at our realm forums
    Best regards
    Michael aka Thráin