Futsal in Melbourne

Hey guys

Probably the completely wrong place to post about a futsal league but I'm just wondering:

Does anyone have any advice on a good futsal league for skilled players (18 year olds)? Most of my team comprises of 18 year olds who play in the seniors for clubs and the futsal leagues we have played in were (for a lack of a better word) too easy for us. I've tried Albert Park and Elwood however as stated previously didn't offer us a challenge. In other words, we'd like a league which takes itself pretty seriously, however understands that this is just a side thing to do in the off season.

We live in Melbourne and want a league fairly close to the city or ideally more towards the St. Kilda area. We don't want to travel TOO far however post and we'll decide if we can make it!

Also, we're not interested in indoor soccer, just futsal. There's a difference!

I know it's a bit specific, but cheers in advance for helping out!
    this game sucks

Hi Rektol, I may be able to help you out. I run futsal competitions in Melbourne, and we have a couple of team vacancies in our Footscray Mens Tuesday comp. Location is next to Flemington racecourse, and is 5kms from Melbourne Uni. If you interested you can contact me on 0411 962 011 - Peter. Cheers.

My brother plays Futsal in one of the Lower Leagues at Brunswick OzFutsal on Victoria St. They have the V-League competition there, the one thats shown on Channel 31, i think the winner of that competition wins about 10,000. I have seen the Division 2 league play aswell and that is of a good standard too. SO maybe get in contact with one of the people at Brunswick Futsal.

cheers for the responses guys, the team has found a place we can all agree on. thanks though!
    this game sucks