Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Take note: We have a neat little Sticky at the top of the D3 forum to help you differentiate between scam and the real thing.

Hope it helps.
    Ya, someone pointed me to it. I was pretty sure the email was fake, but after I checked my battle.net and saw Diablo 3 there, I was hoping that it wasn't XD

You can close this thread now btw. I got my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Ya, someone pointed me to it. I was pretty sure the email was fake, but after I checked my battle.net and saw Diablo 3 there, I was hoping that it wasn't XD

You can close this thread now btw. I got my answer.
    Your battle.net account just shows " Diablo 3 coming soon" they just added it so you would think you got Beta access or something so it will refer you to their annual pass.
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Peroxidex View Post
    ...or waste your day searching around B.NET looking for a download link for your D3 BETA which won't be there.
    http://us.media.battle.net.edgesuite...enUS-Setup.exe

won't it?

Lmao how do people fall for this..

Quote Originally Posted by Sanitius View Post
    -can't post links yet-

won't it?
    Who would have ever thought that when you release a BETA you'd need to have a link for people to download it!

I can assure as my original post stated, you will not find that searching the B.NET site, searching Google for the link is a different story.

hmm google is another option, i got the link with the server emulator for the beta

Deleted
    I got the DIablo 3 game to on my battle-net but thats just so when it releases you can download it from their, it is NO BETA! if it was the beta you could just download and play. Also blizzard never asks for your password so just look through the stickys next time...!

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh send em back false info waste the little buggers time.