Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    try to get in as many dungeons runs as possible while levelling, and rush trough quests inbetween, to start raiding asap.
    That makes me kinda sad to hear. I have a feeling there'll be a few people who'll choose to do that, and will end up sitting at max level, bored. While it's a common thing for raiders who come around here to say that only the other raiders will get to max level quickly and it's the casuals that will be slow, I find that to not be true at all. As a hard-mode raider, I almost can't wait to raid in SWTOR! Almost. I want to level the right way (right way, for me, being the way BioWare intended), because I have a feeling it's going to be amazing, at least the first few times.

After that, I'll be spacebarring like a rat on crack for another hit.

Either way, I hope you're the first to 50 on your server. I just hope it doesn't suck if you're only one of a few at 50 for awhile.

Granted, how long can it possibly take with people playing and leveling for 20 hours a day? :P Even though I plan to enjoy the quests, the sheer number of hours I plan to put in over Christmas break should also put me at the high end sooner, rather than later.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

oooh my, now i'm really excited

havent checked swtor.com in a while so thanks for sharing!
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakaya_Kilrogg View Post
    That makes me kinda sad to hear. I have a feeling there'll be a few people who'll choose to do that, and will end up sitting at max level, bored. While it's a common thing for raiders who come around here to say that only the other raiders will get to max level quickly and it's the casuals that will be slow, I find that to not be true at all. As a hard-mode raider, I almost can't wait to raid in SWTOR! Almost. I want to level the right way (right way, for me, being the way BioWare intended), because I have a feeling it's going to be amazing, at least the first few times.

After that, I'll be spacebarring like a rat on crack for another hit.

Either way, I hope you're the first to 50 on your server. I just hope it doesn't suck if you're only one of a few at 50 for awhile.

Granted, how long can it possibly take with people playing and leveling for 20 hours a day? :P Even though I plan to enjoy the quests, the sheer number of hours I plan to put in over Christmas break should also put me at the high end sooner, rather than later.
    I won't be the first on my server, I'll be at work during the holiday week ^^
    Nor do I intend to go for server 1st, never have.
    I have just never enjoyed levelling in any MMO, and from what I've seen in beta leaks, and from past experiences with the developer's games, I won't either in SWTOR.
    I'll probably try doing it "the right way" at first, but knowing myself, I'll just skip trough it like always.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

I hope I don't get an invite on the weekend Skyrim comes out. DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE, BIOWARE!
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR