Need help in Deus Ex!

Hey guys, i got deus ex human revolution, but now im stuck in a level where i need level 3 hacking to open the door but my hacking is level 1 i dont have any praxisis points. is there any way i can fix this or any way i can abort the mission and get back to the streets? thanks.

Isn't there any other way to get past? Look for air vents.

There is, at no point, where you are REQUIRED to have a specific ability - like going for a pure offensive build, or w/e ... there are ALWAYS multiple routes to do your objectives.

I don't think it's possible to be stuck. You just haven't found the alternative route.

Do you have any auto locking devices? That'd be the easiest way if you can't find the other way through.

Yeah, there's always a way forward. Either there's an air vent you can sneak through, or something you can hack, or simply an alternate route to go. Or even blowing the damn door up.

Keep looking. There's a way forward, you just need to find it. They like placing air vents behind boxes: have a close look around any boxes first. Then look for some explosives!

thanks guys, i found a rocket launcher and used it

you can buy praxis points from the hospital, but there should always be a non-hacking alternate route, though it may not be immediately obvious or easy.

Most things that you can hack you can also simply type in a password for them, if you can't find it in game you can google a code list.

Like this:
    http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/deuse...eatscodes.html

I think I used this code list and while they weren't all accurate they helped me quite a few times when I tried to my no-hacking playthrough.

Mines are my favorite door openers.