Warlock PvP Help Wanted

Hello, I'm looking to get back to leveling my Warlock who I twinked pretty high, and speccing him into PvP. So I'm wondering the following:

- What is the best spec for arenas?

- What is the rotation for that spec?

- Stat priorities and hit cap?

- Anything else that you would find useful.

Thanks.

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 04:48 PM ----------

bump :P

/10 char

Deleted
    I'm not an arena lover, but I can answer few of these for sure:

- Affliction is the only "real" lock spec atm for arenas, but for 3v3 bracket. In 2v2 it doesn't really work.

- There is no rotation in PvP. Generally use your DoTs and drain life. SB when it procs. Fel flame (or w/e this little green thingie is called) on the move. Rest is situational.

- Hitcap is 4%. I think haste still takes the cookie for being the prio but I won't put my head on that one.

- Glyph shadowflame. Learn to use portal well. Get a nice peeler and resto shaman if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrioception View Post
    I'm not an arena lover, but I can answer few of these for sure:

- Affliction is the only "real" lock spec atm for arenas, but for 3v3 bracket. In 2v2 it doesn't really work.

- There is no rotation in PvP. Generally use your DoTs and drain life. SB when it procs. Fel flame (or w/e this little green thingie is called) on the move. Rest is situational.

- Hitcap is 4%. I think haste still takes the cookie for being the prio but I won't put my head on that one.

- Glyph shadowflame. Learn to use portal well. Get a nice peeler and resto shaman if possible.
    TY! This is helping a lot!