View Poll Results: What would you do?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fight the Aliens.

    220 63.04%
  • Join the Aliens.

    129 36.96%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    It all depends on the situation. If the Aliens try to improve our world, sure why not.
    If they just come here to destroy us all. Fight, it is!

  2. #42
    Pandaren Monk 3DTyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Aether
    Posts
    1,798
    if the aliens DONT care for such things as honor, join then, if they do, kick their mini green asses

  3. #43
    Join Aliens. Attempt to score some green booty. For diversity.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

  4. #44
    I for one welcome our new alien overlords.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Join Aliens. Attempt to score some green booty. For diversity.
    Better wrap it up. Imagine what an Inter-Galactic STD would be like. o.O

  6. #46
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Prague, CZE, EU
    Posts
    4,414
    Get me a gun and let's get them.


  7. #47
    If we were attacked then of course I'd fight for the humans. Don't come to my home and start a fight with us. However if they came here peacefully and we attacked them first then I'd be conflicted.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    I would rather fight and die knowing I tried rather than become a slave to some superior race.
    thats what you say now, but if they got some real technology, they would kill us all, and we wouldnt even be able to reach them.

    if you get to life or die a hopeless dead (you prob cant even fight back) i would choose the life, even though you might end up as slave, or they do weird experiments on you.

  9. #49
    if they are all female aliens then i am changing over

  10. #50
    What if the aliens looked like the Asari from Mass Effect?

  11. #51
    if the aliens could unite as a species on their home planet and come this far without them tearing themselves apart, then *insertdeityofchoice* bless em, cuz they have more of a chance at survival on this dried out little rock then we do.

    All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    What if the aliens looked like the Asari from Mass Effect?
    I googled Asari and got an eyesore of Astro-Vag. My Safe Search was on too. >.<

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    even though I'd be among the human elite class.
    LSMMTUAFIMC (Laughing-So-Much-My-Turban-Unravels-And-Falls-In-My-Curry)

  14. #54
    Brewmaster Aristeia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,493
    I'm pretty doubtful any actual aliens would look humanoid enough to be sexually appealing, ever =P

  15. #55
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,133
    Little green men trying to take over the Earth? Screw that, I'd fight Zerg and his minions!

    If the invading aliens looked like this, however:

    I'd abandon this rock in a heartbeat!

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Little green men trying to take over the Earth? Screw that, I'd fight Zerg and his minions!

    If the invading aliens looked like this, however:

    I'd abandon this rock in a heartbeat!
    Maybe they have penises or are asexual.

  17. #57
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Join the aliens. Skelington doesn't like people.

  18. #58
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,133
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Maybe they have penises or are asexual.
    If receiving a little extra-limb probing is what it takes to team up with Tricia Helfer, I'd be cool with that.

  19. #59
    You assume you'd be on equal footing if you joined the aliens; It's more likely they'd be holding a gun to your back and forcing you to charge human outposts. Cripples moral and no aliens get in the crossfire!

  20. #60
    Legendary! Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Beautiful city of Duwang
    Posts
    6,128
    I would fight them. With a crowbar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •