Poll: What would you do?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

ALIEN INVASION: Stay loyal to the Humans and fight or join the Aliens for benefits?

If an Alien Race that are only equally as advanced or slightly more advanced than humans are in warfare; invaded the Earth; and humans were fighting them off for control of the planet.

Would you:

A: Remain loyal to the human race and fight those little green bastards to the death?

or

B: Join the Aliens for perks such as being part of the future human ruling elite and getting free biological enhancements?

Deleted
    I would remain loyal to the human race. I do not care for tyranny.

Humans. Simply because I hate green aliens.

You do know if aliens are invading, that by definition means their tech is likely a hell lot more advanced than ours just to travel through space to get here...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    You do know if aliens are invading, that by definition means their tech is likely a hell lot more advanced than ours just to travel through space to get here...
    I do. Hence:

that are only equally as advanced or slightly more advanced than humans are in warfare
    Did you even read the text?

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Depends on which side is more likely to win. But I'm more likely to go humans, not out of loyalty. But because I'd imagine myself as being a 2nd class citizen to our new alien overlords, even though I'd be among the human elite class.

If i joined the aliens I would either end up as a slave or a pet.

Join the Aliens man, all the damn way. Fuck Earth, I'd wanna go travel in space.

Deleted
    I can't imagine how equally ( or even slightly more) advanced aliens could try to invade Earth.

Depends if the aliens are Green or more Turquoise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    Join the Aliens man, all the damn way. Fuck Earth, I'd wanna go travel in space.
    Wouldn't they look down on you as a traitor of your own people?
    They might treat you worse for it if they believe in honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulmio View Post
    I can't imagine how equally ( or even slightly more) advanced aliens could try to invade Earth.
    You're replying to a hypothetical thread about aliens invading the Earth but you can't stomach the variables? Sure...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hide out in a bunker for a few years in the middle of nowhere. That way I win no matter who wins.

I'd probably join the aliens and be a cannibal. I despise being a part of this species.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would join the aliens. "We have failed to uphold Brannigan's Law. However I did make it with a hot alien babe. And in the end, is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?" - Zapp Brannigan

Fight the Aliens
    I'd wanna have enough people left alive to procreate with

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll join the Aliens...I mean why would I wanna fight the original creators of man?

Where's the "Hide under a rock in a corner and cry" option?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know enough about their culture to know exactly, but if they've got enough tech to get from there to here, well, they're doing something right.

Also: It's impossible to lose a war when you can retreat across the vast infinite gulf of space and your opponents can't even hope to follow, while you can return to finish them any time you feel like it.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fight the Aliens, it is like fighting Zombies only with the difference that Aliens have laser guns and move faster.

Depends on if the aliens feel dependable at all.. I don't want to be discarded after my planet/people are destroyed but I don't want to lose either. Damn tricky aliens.. at least you know where you stand at with most humans..
    It's your 15 bucks and you can do what you want, but it's our 60 bucks and we think you're an idiot. That's your answer. Do whatever the hell you want to do when you're alone, but in a group setting you're expected to at least ATTEMPT to play your class correctly.