Poll: What would you do?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I would join the aliens. "We have failed to uphold Brannigan's Law. However I did make it with a hot alien babe. And in the end, is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?" - Zapp Brannigan
    Well said sir, well said.

The time it would take us to travel to Pluto, the farthest body in our solar system is about 400 years with current technology. The distance between our solarsystem and the closest one is more then 10000 times the distance between earth and pluto.

So "slightly" more advanced they would never come here.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would join the Aliens.

Spaceeeeeee

Humanity deserve nothing. Aliens can't be worse

Quote Originally Posted by Draahl View Post
    The time it would take us to travel to Pluto, the farthest body in our solar system is about 400 years with current technology. The distance between our solarsystem and the closest one is more then 10000 times the distance between earth and pluto.

So "slightly" more advanced they would never come here.
    Slightly more advanced in WARFARE
    They would probably be far more advanced in other technology, some people really need to learn to read before replying.

They might be physically weaker and less agile then humans and compensate with technology.
    Or their technology has only branched further into the direction of travel because they had need of a new planet because theirs was or will be destroyed.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

All depends on if the aliens are hot and perhaps more importantly, if they have cool tech! Ignoring the warfare tech, they must have sexeh stuff to get to our planet which i would happily take as payment ergo Humans be fucked.

Deleted
    I would try to sex one up first, then decide.

Deleted
    WTJ
    /10chars

I would definitely rally the entire human race to fight against the aliens, so that when we win, I would be Supreme Overlord of Humanity, and would use my iron-fisted rule to fix our polluted world. I would keep a few aliens as live test subjects to probe their brains for their knowledge and technology. I would use this new technology to spread my Humanity across the cosmos, until a million galaxies are under my rule. I will be akin to a god.

GOOOOOOOOOOO HUMANITY!

PRETTY easy. The side of Chuck Norris
    i don't want to be exterminated by a round house

Fight the aliens. Simple, eh?

The number of people supporting aliens is scaring me!

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    They might treat you worse for it if they believe in honor.
    A race advanced enough to travel through long space distances is most likely to have long evolved from the primitive way of thinking such as those childish 'values' of honor and such

On-topic: join aliens of course, that's the only logical choice here, you should stop watching stupid hollywood movies
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    A race advanced enough to travel through long space distances is most likely to have long evolved from the primitive way of thinking such as those childish 'values' of honor and such

On-topic: join aliens of course, that's the only logical choice here, you should stop watching stupid hollywood movies
    Nothing childish about the virtue of Honor.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    Nothing childish about the virtue of Honor.
    United States of America
    Why am I not surprised

You probably also believe in democracy and great jusctive, don't you? And you're probably in your teens yet, right?

Don't worry, you'll get it someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm 100% A but the devil inside me chose B. I'll destroy them from within and become the best of both races.

I've been watching too many movies I think =D
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

10+ Year Old Account
    humans, coz if i do join alien and they win i would lose my respect and be a traitor to my race even for them, lets not even talking about if i join them and humans win so ye defo humans

Depends entirely on whether the aliens are attractive, sexable, and have beer.

hmmm...how hot are there females? and did they take out like 90% of us 1st?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, let's see here: Do they look similar to humans? As in Human-like appearances, if they look exactly like us, Height, age-progression, gender, but with different skin color / Slight changes to anatomy: Blood Elf Ears, Cat-like pupils, then I can somewhat relate to them and then could possibly think about joining them. If they look absolutely different: Sizes, dog heads, etc. Then it'll be much more difficult to get me on their side.

If they are an "Honorable" race, then no, what would make them think anything about me if shiat hits the fan, they would turn me back over in a heartbeat. After all, I betrayed my own race, what is to stop me from doing the same to them? If they are lax about such things, sure. Possibly.

What are their plans? DO they want to nom all of Earth's resources? Do they just want to live on our planet due to another alien race wiping out theirs? Will they be enslaving humanity? The answers to these questions as well as others would all have an effect as to whose side I would join.

Do I really care about humanity as a whole? Hell to the no, but I care greatly for several of my friends and would rather die than betray them. Now, if all of said friends felt the same as me and also leaned more towards joining the Aliens, then I'll join in a heartbeat.

However, I likely would more or less take a neutral approach, not hide in the closet, not fight the aliens, not join up with them. But almost act as if nothing out of the ordinary was occurring, I would likely be a second-class citizen of the new society that might be established if they didn't enslave humanity, thus I think that my life would almost be the same, only following different laws established by aliens / the people out for themselves who joined with the aliens.

TL/DR: It heavily depends, but I for one, will likely join our new Alien Overlords. (I know it has been used already)
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!