Perfect Dark has a remake!

I've seen several posts in some threads of people requesting a Perfect Dark remake. Well, they did it already, a while ago, actually. Here's a vid:

It's just as fun as the original, everything is the exact same, just with a shiny new polish. They added matchmaking, but the original Combat sim still exists, challenges and custom games with sims and all.

Give it a try, it's fun and the nostalgia will kick you in the teeth with its awesomeness.

It also had a sequel, perfect dark zero

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    i cant believe that people didnt know about this game. it was a launch title for the xbox 360. never played it though. heard way too many negative things about it lol.
    Actually that was a prequel, it was call Perfect Dark Zero, and sucked. This is a remake of the original.

Deleted
    Nothing will ever be as good as the good ol' Perfect Dark to the Nintendo 64! Best game I've ever played.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best game ever made for the N64.
    Multiplayer at the bathroom map <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nazomi View Post
    Best game ever made for the N64.
    Multiplayer at the bathroom map <3
    Totally agree. Facility with Perfect sims was terrifying. I'd hide in a corner in one of the rooms and watch the door, just waiting for it to slide open....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeksie View Post
    Totally agree. Facility with Perfect sims was terrifying. I'd hide in a corner in one of the rooms and watch the door, just waiting for it to slide open....
    Or you can kill one, and hide in the ventilation shaft. Never go down, and let the timer run out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nazomi View Post
    Or you can kill one, and hide in the ventilation shaft. Never go down, and let the timer run out :P
    It's a legitimate strategy!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was the best game I had ever played at the time I played it.

I actually picked up a N64, a few controllers, and the game a few years back and tried to get into it again. It just made my frustrated because I soooooooooo wanted another controller to play it on. I am a big fan of basic graphics and do not really like the whole realistic thing that technology has brought. Games now are just way too complex and require too much time to learn. I can honestly say that my best days of gaming were done on a N64.

Bond/PD & THQ wrestling games were the games of choice for me and my friends.
    I like sandwiches