Poll: Are you upset sharing gear drops with the new monk class?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    In the end, everybody will get their gear. It's not as if raidsizes and groupsizes will suddenly increase with the same amount of items. If you take one monk in the group, someone else has to stay out. Regarding tokens they will add the monk to one of the new tokens and adjust the tokens droprate accordingly. So, what is the harm?

Additionally I am really relaxed about gear. I am happy, when I get something new, but I always know it will be replaced in a couple of weeks anyways. I am no loot-whore, so I don't have a problem. (And I have a druid as main character.)

Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    Anyone who keeps saying this truly doesnt remember how fast goblins/worgen leveled to 85 and got ready.

Personally I dont care though, it'll spin up, there'll be a lot of them, most of them will suck at it, then the number of raiding monks will balance over time.
    Race changes were available for Goblin and Worgen straight away IIRC. Can't race change to Monk!

Not really. I don't share any gear with anyone in my 10 man (unless you count the bear tank, but feral is off anyway). I also kinda doubt either of the 2 other healers will be going monk heals.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

At the moment, there are 5 druids, 3 hunters, 2 mages, 1 DK, and 2 rogues as part of my raid group. This means for gear, I am fighting either 10 people for tier gear, or 6 other people for agi off pieces. Add in the fact that one of those players gets automatic priority for being a tank, and yeah, I'm going to be a little annoyed at yet another class to fight for gear with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenn View Post
    At the moment, there are 5 druids, 3 hunters, 2 mages, 1 DK, and 2 rogues as part of my raid group. This means for gear, I am fighting either 10 people for tier gear, or 6 other people for agi off pieces. Add in the fact that one of those players gets automatic priority for being a tank, and yeah, I'm going to be a little annoyed at yet another class to fight for gear with.
    And who's fault is it that you stacked so many druids in your raid? That's just silly.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    Nope, most leather stuff gets sharded anyway.
    This mostly, my raid group has no rogue, or feral druid. He's only interested in resto/boomkin gear.
    So yea, better go to the monk than go to the guildbank.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    To anyone who answered "yes": ... wow, you must be the most spoiled child ever.
    I voted yes earlier, because who honestly likes having to share gear? It's human nature, may as well get the feeling out of your system and admit to it.

What is important is how a player deals with it.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

WEll at least all that spell leather wont get DE'd
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US