How does one find a serious arena/RBG team?

I want to get into serious arena/RBG's but I just can't find any serious teams. Don't get me wrong.. I see a lot of people forming groups for them, but everyone wants a certain rating which I don't even have.. because I haven't done them on my rogue yet (besides a few games). So yeah, how can I get started in serious arena/RBG's without a rating? I can find groups just for a point cap easily (they also have no vent), and its not my style.. I want to step it up ..but can't seem to get started.

start your own group?

Deleted
    Socialize with good players. Most of them stand everyday outside Orgri / Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    I want to get into serious arena/RBG's but I just can't find any serious teams. Don't get me wrong.. I see a lot of people forming groups for them, but everyone wants a certain rating which I don't even have.. because I haven't done them on my rogue yet (besides a few games). So yeah, how can I get started in serious arena/RBG's without a rating? I can find groups just for a point cap easily (they also have no vent), and its not my style.. I want to step it up ..but can't seem to get started.
    Real good Pvpers notice skills when they see it. go to the front of Org/SW and Show em what you got, duel the high ranked players. they'll know if your good enough for them or others just from that duel.

Join a PVP guild.

Or make friends on your own. Queue for BGs and friend any nice people you see from your server who are good.