Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    So I had a dream about Guild Wars 2 last night.

    Basically, it was about me waking up in the middle of the night, turning on my computer and seeing Guild Wars 2 there installed and ready to go. So I made my Azura female Thief and just got straight into it. It was so awesome Clearly a sign of over excitment towards GW2, but has anybody else had dreams or something that shows that they are just TOO excited for it?

    EDIT: Oh and in my dream, Mesmer was the 8th class ^^

  2. #2
    No. Wierdo.
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

  3. #3
    High Overlord mpaskin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    124
    Tbh I had something similar only with my future Charr elementalist. ^^

  4. #4
    I am Murloc! Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    5,770
    Yep, I had a dream where I was about to play GW2, and then my dads Lada (a Russian car) got stolen outside my window and I jumped on some random guys moped and had him drive me in a wild chase after that Lada.

    It ended up with me using the "I know this is a dream!" power and I made the person inside the Lada disappear, and the Lada safely return home.

    I get worried...I really do...

  5. #5
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    121
    I had a dream where children playing Guildwars 2 plays peacefully alongside children playing world of warcraft. Where a community isn't judged by a few bad elitists and where people respect each others differences.

    But hey it was just a dream

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    Basically, it was about me waking up in the middle of the night, turning on my computer and seeing Guild Wars 2 there installed and ready to go. So I made my Azura female Thief and just got straight into it. It was so awesome Clearly a sign of over excitment towards GW2, but has anybody else had dreams or something that shows that they are just TOO excited for it?

    EDIT: Oh and in my dream, Mesmer was the 8th class ^^
    dont take this the wrong way, u might need to see someone about this..


    naaaa its normal to have dreams about stuff that's on ur mind. a dream is the way ur mind deals with the ideas and thoughts of the day.
    take me for example... i had a dream that a Panda Monk was the new class... weird aaa :S

  7. #7
    Bloodsail Admiral Cuchulainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the Exodar, lecturing Neophytes.
    Posts
    1,058
    I wish I had a GW2 dream. Unfortunately I've only had a dream about Pandaren ruining WoW as of late. Seemed more like reality though.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    I wish I had a GW2 dream. Unfortunately I've only had a dream about Pandaren ruining WoW as of late. Seemed more like reality though.
    I had a dream once, where we were in a GW2 thread about dreams and someone just had to ruin it by complaining about the amazing upcoming WoW Expansion. Was it real? Or was it just a dream?

  9. #9
    Sometimes, when my sleep is agitated, I dream the Vuhdo interface. And the hp bars are dropping, but I always manage to get them back up. I don't dream any context, just the addon interface.

  10. #10
    Pandaren Monk GeordieMagpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    U.K,England, Newcastle
    Posts
    1,832
    When I was completely addicted to WoW, I had a dream about WoW ..let's hope I get one about GW2. Though I barely get one, and I barely get dreams in the first place.
    Howay the lads!

  11. #11
    Bloodsail Admiral Cuchulainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the Exodar, lecturing Neophytes.
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfyRipper View Post
    I had a dream once, where we were in a GW2 thread about dreams and someone just had to ruin it by complaining about the amazing upcoming WoW Expansion. Was it real? Or was it just a dream?
    It's called "playful prodding", and I don't think it's possible to ruin a GW2 thread by ribbing WoW a little.
    Also, shouldn't you be in the MoP forum board?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfyRipper View Post
    I had a dream once, where we were in a GW2 thread about dreams and someone just had to ruin it by complaining about the amazing upcoming WoW Expansion. Was it real? Or was it just a dream?
    man i had a dream about this very thing.. weird

  13. #13
    I've played the GW2 demo a few times...


    ... in my dreams! Too bad all I got to play was content I've seen before.

  14. #14
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    5,331
    It seems many people have a little bit of Martin Luther King, jr. in them.

    It's good to have dreams, no matter how far out they are, they are still better than nightmares.

  15. #15
    I am Murloc! Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    5,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    I wish I had a GW2 dream. Unfortunately I've only had a dream about Pandaren ruining WoW as of late. Seemed more like reality though.
    Oh QQ moah.

    Seriously, don't bother with it if you just can't stand it.

    /WoW-fan still and not seeing a single problem with Pandarens since we already have fugly goblins and nice doggies, and walking cows.

    And PS. This thread makes me think of the "I, had a dream once!"-line by that crook in Tangled...rofl!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bate_tvVUpk

    My dream is to be able to play GW2 well from the start without too much lag and issues! :3.
    Last edited by Rorcanna; 2011-10-31 at 07:04 PM.

  16. #16
    Field Marshal Kalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Black Citadel
    Posts
    84
    I have had a dream about GW2 hahah

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Oh QQ moah.

    Seriously, don't bother with it if you just can't stand it.

    /WoW-fan still and not seeing a single problem with Pandarens since we already have fugly goblins and nice doggies, and walking cows.

    And PS. This thread makes me think of the "I, had a dream once!"-line by that crook in Tangled...rofl!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bate_tvVUpk
    yesss im looking forward to the new wow expand which will include a moon, a bird race and space monkeys... im calling it not, let it be known

  18. #18
    I am Murloc! Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    5,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Harjkun View Post
    yesss im looking forward to the new wow expand which will include a moon, a bird race and space monkeys... im calling it not, let it be known
    That didn't make much sense to me really...I see no space monkeys, and I want them

    >

  19. #19
    Real men play Asura

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    It's called "playful prodding", and I don't think it's possible to ruin a GW2 thread by ribbing WoW a little.
    Also, shouldn't you be in the MoP forum board?
    Its a Wow forum with a GW2 side part.


    You No like Panda's Well I am gonna Hunt you down! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •