The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Guild Leadership forum?

Has MMO-Champ ever tried it? Blizzard used to have a separate Guild Leader forum, but since the new website has come about, the forum is a Guild Leader/ Raid Leader forum, so things get fuzzy, and don't always have anything to do with leading the guild-since there are many leaders who keep the 2 separate.

Just putting in my 2 cents-- I'd love to see a forum where guild leaders can chat!
    [IMG][/IMG]

While a Guild Leader/Raid Leader forum would be useful in some respects the question would be one of how much it would actually get used. I'd say for now any Raid Leader threads would work fins in the Raid/Dungeons forum and any Guild Leader type threads would be fine in General Discussions. Without having a thread history to show the demand for that sort of forum it is unlikely to be created.

15+ Year Old Account
    It sounds cool. I always enjoy reading threads about guild leadership and loot distribution.

Yea I wasn't saying I don't like the idea Just reminds me of when people were asking for forums for other games. Sunshine had said they the need for it has to be proven first.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do understand-- there needs to be a "need", lol. I guess it's just a mini qq from me, lol, since the battle.net forum changed, and the forum is mostly related to raiding, not guild leading. My guild isn't a raiding guild, and even if it were, I don't raid, so the things I'm interested in chatting about as far as leadership wouldn't pertain to raiding- it would be more related to the group dynamic of things.

I'll have to check closer in the general discussion forum and be sure to post and chat on any thread that's relevant to guild leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea I wasn't saying I don't like the idea Just reminds me of when people were asking for forums for other games. Sunshine had said they the need for it has to be proven first.
    [IMG][/IMG]