377 Arcane Mage LF FL HM progression guild.

as the title says, I'm looking for a FL HM progression guild. My last guild was falling apart with the idea of actually having to try on HMs, people weren't showing up and I was unable to actually get anything accomplished with them. I got a late start on this expansion, so I didn't get a chance to clear t11 content when it was viable, but now I'm back and looking for a dedicated full time raiding guild.

raid experience:
    The Burning Crusade
    t4 clear, t5 clear, t6 clear, swp 4/6 prenerfs

Wrath of the Lich King
    t7 clear, t8 clear (all HMs but Mimiron and 0 Lights), t9 clear (tribute to insanity), t10 clear (all HMs but deathwhisper, putricide, sin, and LK)

Cataclysm
    t11 clear (no HMs), t12 clear (HM Shann and Rhyo)

my schedule is open, willing to faction change. If interested please reply here or send me a pm.

Meredi we could use a solid dps like you in our raid ASAP. Quarantined is a 25 man raiding guild located on the Shadowmoon server. We are 6/7 HM in Firelands. Our raid days are Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST. Right now we have a high need for players that are able to do high dps and boss mechanics. Please contact me on realid: goliath_1988(at)yahoo(dot)com so we can discuss more about the guild and you in greater detail. Our website iswww(dot)quarantinedwow(dot)com. Good luck in your searches and I hope to hear from you soon.

Bravo Company is a 25 man guild that has been together for almost 5 years. Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST - Sunday- Wednesday. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their twenties or thirties and all members treat each other with respect.

Our progression is currently 5/7HM and we should have heroic Bale down shortly. Our goal is to have heroic Ragnaros down within the coming weeks. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search.

bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

In game contacts:

Terroarr
    Unahorn
    Naferious
    Badzerath

Hi,

Most Wanted is a 25M raiding guild and are currently recruiting for our M-W raid that goes from 9:30PM - 12:30AM PST, that is now 6/7HM. We are a lvl25 guild on the PST server Tichondrious.

Currently we are in need of an Elemental Shaman, Doomkin, Mage, Hunter, Resto Druid with OS, or any exceptional player.

We have been putting attempts in on Heroic Ragnaros and are in phase two.

My RealID is: whiteboy82nd@yahoo.com

More information about the guild here.

World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/5353/

Peace out!