Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only saw the first episode.

I have to say..as stated above.. the family isn't incredibly sympathetic. It was definitely interesting though.. I was certainly creeped out.

A friend got me to watch it and she tried to show me a trailer, I didn't watch that but did watch the pilot and was instantly hooked. I don't want to see what she is pregnant with, it just can't be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    Also, Dylan McDermott is a hell of an actor,... His voice is really commanding and has a quality about it that most actors don't have. Amazing drama actor.
    I gotta give him that, even if I hate his character and pretty much everything he does in the show.

Deleted
    It sure has a great story and some mysteries. It doesn't rely too much on "BOO!" moments, but on a creepy, dark atmosphere instead. I'm loving it.

Rumor has it that in the next episode they're going to reveal the identity of Rubber-man. Can't wait :P

I'm watching episode 8 right now and I don't even know what to think about the show. I don't find it to be scary or anything like that, the best word I can use to describe it is just crazy, everything about the show is crazy. IT'S FREAKIN CRAZY, but it's good.