Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Thanks for that video. I was already going to use it but that video just solidified that fact

I think ill have to set up a 2nd shadow spec with it and swap specs depending on my mood and what I want to look like ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely HATED the old shadowform, to the point where I would only change to it when I absolutely had to. Lol. My favorite mounts all looked like poop with it.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Deleted
    That video was great. Didn't know mounts were actually visible with the glyph, which is what I didn't like with shadowform.

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    That video was great. Didn't know mounts were actually visible with the glyph, which is what I didn't like with shadowform.
    You should see the pure blood firehawk in shadowform. Best looking mount in the game!

Deleted
    Doubt I'll stray away from my beloved shadowform <3

I like the idea of the glyph but I'm colorblind and have had a hard time noticing this in pictures and videos; Does the glyph of shadow remove the transparency but still leave you a bit purpley, or does it completely remove the shadowform alpha+purple tint?

Quote Originally Posted by Naekiwi View Post
    I like the idea of the glyph but I'm colorblind and have had a hard time noticing this in pictures and videos; Does the glyph of shadow remove the transparency but still leave you a bit purpley, or does it completely remove the shadowform alpha+purple tint?
    It removes the transparency, but you're still a bit purple and have the purple "mist" at your feet.