Deleted

anyone else hoping lillian voss gets more lore some day

and we find out if she comes to terms with her undeath or if she commits suicide or maybe she'll become a strong mage and become the hordes answer to jania or hell she could replace sylvanas or become her lesbian partner... I mean there are protests all over the world (occupy x) trying to get gay/lesbian couples in wow so why not lillian voss & sylvanas the hordes first gay couple

Deleted
    k k

They will add LGTB characters when the story allows it, they arn't just going to make this women who has gone crazy after being turned undead and getting revenge on the scarlet crusade a lesbian just for the sake of having LGTB in wow, that's just silly. It is speculated that Lillian will be in the new scarlet monistary instances next expansion.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They will add LGTB characters when the story allows it, they arn't just going to make this women who has gone crazy after being turned undead and getting revenge on the scarlet crusade a lesbian just for the sake of having LGTB in wow, that's just silly. It is speculated that Lillian will be in the new scarlet monistary instances next expansion.
    hmmmmmmmm... well that'd suck if she were to be in the SM since her father / her "friend" from the scarlet crusade betrayed her

Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    hmmmmmmmm... well that'd suck if she were to be in the SM since her father / her "friend" from the scarlet crusade betrayed her
    She could of been captured, she could just be there to kill all the scarlet crusade in there and we assist her. Or we enter with slyvanus to confront Lillian after she annihilates the scarlet crusade and Slyvanus ends up dying and Lillian becomes the new Queen.

Multiple storys are endless.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    If they're going to add homosexual characters I would hope it was done in better taste than OMG LESBIAN LOVERS HOT! Besides I hope Lillian Voss never returns

Personally I hope we some some of Arthas' long lost sister... who I guess is the heir to Lorderon now.

Deleted
    Hmm... who's to say some of the WoW NPC's are not gay, whole Nelf female warrior society has kinda lesbian vibe about it. They just don't shove it up anyone's nose... or you are not gay until you make a parade about, just so you can spite the old, conservative haters? Mayor lore characters that are gay... could be anyone, even those with wife/kids/husband... like RL. If you want Varian gay... it mmoRPG, so RP about it I guess (lore never said he's not doing his squire).

Anyhow, miss Voss has some potential lore, and she is only ingame reprezentation of Lighslayer as far as I know. And I'm curious to see how the SM and Scholo revamps end up, I'm expecting much more then SFK/DM. Those were disapointing imho.

Deleted
    no.

Are you serious? I dont want annother Rhonin.

Deleted
    Lillian Voss always reminded me of

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    and we find out if she comes to terms with her undeath or if she commits suicide or maybe she'll become a strong mage and become the hordes answer to jania or hell she could replace sylvanas or become her lesbian partner... I mean there are protests all over the world (occupy x) trying to get gay/lesbian couples in wow so why not lillian voss & sylvanas the hordes first gay couple
    Becuase Lillian Voss is an astonishingly badly written character.

Supergirl is raised to hate the undead.
    Supergirl somehow dies.
    Supergirl then turns against the people who made her and only her a super powered monstrosity, in the process singlehandedly destroying a threat to the Forsaken that had sttymied the entire city for years.

Lillian "Look Pa! I can wipe out entire armies...so its a pity my kryptonite is Undead" Voss is "interesting" because she is so OP. That same factor makes her extremely unsuited to any continuing role in the story. Sadly, I suspect we'll find out shes invaded the SM and turned all the inhabitants evil and undead and we need to wipe her out before she marches on UC to get her revenge on the Forsaken in the heroic version rather than get any sort of interesting story development.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2011-10-31 at 07:48 PM.

Better than forcing sexual orientation on her like there's some sort of LGBT-quota Blizzard has to meet.

Besides, remember what happened to the Scarlet in Stratholme? There's certainly a certain dreadlord still on the loose.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

I have been saying this for almost a year now
    Lilian Voss Fanclub!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Lillian Voss was just another pop culture reference, this time for Firefly?

she will replace Sylvannas

or become her lesbian partner... I mean there are protests all over the world (occupy x) trying to get gay/lesbian couples in wow so why not lillian voss & sylvanas the hordes first gay couple
    lol more of these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

ok im just throwing it out there. why does it matter what someones sexual orientation is in this game? do we really need to know who is sleeping with who? do we really need to know if someone is gay, straight, lesbian, a tranny, bisexual, or a swinger? honestly its not called world of SEXcraft... its world of WARcraft. its just like trying incorporate REAL pollitical issues into a game. if someone feels the need to go RP on a server and be gay, straight, lesbian, tany, bisexual, swinger so on and so forth... OR if they up and decide that they want their toon to get married to another toon then fine go ahead but what is the point in making an NPC gay/straight/lesbian/bi are the developers going to hang a sign around their neck saying "im gay" or "im straight" wtf people... play the game you want to this really doesnt need to turn into a game that has anything to do with sex.

THERE ARE KIDS WHO PLAY THIS GAME!!