Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So I had a dream about Guild Wars 2 last night.

Basically, it was about me waking up in the middle of the night, turning on my computer and seeing Guild Wars 2 there installed and ready to go. So I made my Azura female Thief and just got straight into it. It was so awesome Clearly a sign of over excitment towards GW2, but has anybody else had dreams or something that shows that they are just TOO excited for it?

EDIT: Oh and in my dream, Mesmer was the 8th class ^^

No. Wierdo.
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

Tbh I had something similar only with my future Charr elementalist. ^^

Yep, I had a dream where I was about to play GW2, and then my dads Lada (a Russian car) got stolen outside my window and I jumped on some random guys moped and had him drive me in a wild chase after that Lada.

It ended up with me using the "I know this is a dream!" power and I made the person inside the Lada disappear, and the Lada safely return home.

I get worried...I really do...
    Before you write something on the internet, ask yourself this: Would I say this with these words to someone I met face to face?
    If not, then DON'T WRITE what you initially planned to. You are NOT anonymous on the internet, and there are laws that can cost you if you threaten, backtalk or harass someone else. You know nothing about the other person, so don't act like you do. Be humble, be polite, be a decent human being...or at least do your best, even though it can be difficult.

High Overlord
    I had a dream where children playing Guildwars 2 plays peacefully alongside children playing world of warcraft. Where a community isn't judged by a few bad elitists and where people respect each others differences.

But hey it was just a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    Basically, it was about me waking up in the middle of the night, turning on my computer and seeing Guild Wars 2 there installed and ready to go. So I made my Azura female Thief and just got straight into it. It was so awesome Clearly a sign of over excitment towards GW2, but has anybody else had dreams or something that shows that they are just TOO excited for it?

EDIT: Oh and in my dream, Mesmer was the 8th class ^^
    dont take this the wrong way, u might need to see someone about this..

naaaa its normal to have dreams about stuff that's on ur mind. a dream is the way ur mind deals with the ideas and thoughts of the day.
    take me for example... i had a dream that a Panda Monk was the new class... weird aaa :S

I wish I had a GW2 dream. Unfortunately I've only had a dream about Pandaren ruining WoW as of late. Seemed more like reality though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    I wish I had a GW2 dream. Unfortunately I've only had a dream about Pandaren ruining WoW as of late. Seemed more like reality though.
    I had a dream once, where we were in a GW2 thread about dreams and someone just had to ruin it by complaining about the amazing upcoming WoW Expansion. Was it real? Or was it just a dream?

Sometimes, when my sleep is agitated, I dream the Vuhdo interface. And the hp bars are dropping, but I always manage to get them back up. I don't dream any context, just the addon interface.

When I was completely addicted to WoW, I had a dream about WoW ..let's hope I get one about GW2. Though I barely get one, and I barely get dreams in the first place.
    Howay the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfyRipper View Post
    I had a dream once, where we were in a GW2 thread about dreams and someone just had to ruin it by complaining about the amazing upcoming WoW Expansion. Was it real? Or was it just a dream?
    It's called "playful prodding", and I don't think it's possible to ruin a GW2 thread by ribbing WoW a little.
    Also, shouldn't you be in the MoP forum board?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfyRipper View Post
    man i had a dream about this very thing.. weird

I've played the GW2 demo a few times...

... in my dreams! Too bad all I got to play was content I've seen before.

It seems many people have a little bit of Martin Luther King, jr. in them.

It's good to have dreams, no matter how far out they are, they are still better than nightmares.

Oh QQ moah.

Seriously, don't bother with it if you just can't stand it.

/WoW-fan still and not seeing a single problem with Pandarens since we already have fugly goblins and nice doggies, and walking cows.

And PS. This thread makes me think of the "I, had a dream once!"-line by that crook in Tangled...rofl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bate_tvVUpk

My dream is to be able to play GW2 well from the start without too much lag and issues! :3.
    Last edited by Rorcanna; 2011-10-31 at 07:04 PM.
    Before you write something on the internet, ask yourself this: Would I say this with these words to someone I met face to face?
    If not, then DON'T WRITE what you initially planned to. You are NOT anonymous on the internet, and there are laws that can cost you if you threaten, backtalk or harass someone else. You know nothing about the other person, so don't act like you do. Be humble, be polite, be a decent human being...or at least do your best, even though it can be difficult.

I have had a dream about GW2 hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Oh QQ moah.

Seriously, don't bother with it if you just can't stand it.

/WoW-fan still and not seeing a single problem with Pandarens since we already have fugly goblins and nice doggies, and walking cows.

And PS. This thread makes me think of the "I, had a dream once!"-line by that crook in Tangled...rofl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bate_tvVUpk
    yesss im looking forward to the new wow expand which will include a moon, a bird race and space monkeys... im calling it not, let it be known

Quote Originally Posted by Harjkun View Post
    yesss im looking forward to the new wow expand which will include a moon, a bird race and space monkeys... im calling it not, let it be known
    That didn't make much sense to me really...I see no space monkeys, and I want them

>

Real men play Asura

It's called "playful prodding", and I don't think it's possible to ruin a GW2 thread by ribbing WoW a little.
    Also, shouldn't you be in the MoP forum board?
    Its a Wow forum with a GW2 side part.

You No like Panda's Well I am gonna Hunt you down! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻