Thread: Tier 11 HEROIC.

Deleted

Question Tier 11 HEROIC.

Here are my thoughts:It was decided not long ago to nerf the t11 content on the normal mode..some time later FL's content got nerfed in both normal and hc version.
    Question is this:Why not tier 11 heroic too?Some will say you'll overgear it etc etc.I personally know the mechanics there pretty well and can safely say most are rather a marathon that just nukeage that requires heavy gear.I'd like to see t11 hc nerfed so to speak so some more casuals,decent,not end game raiders-you name them-get to see the content.As long as the pros,so to speak,will always be miles ahead,specially with DW looming,I can't see why not nerf that too?would make a very nice experience getting to fight nef hc for example even if we are 1 tier after.I mean same will happen with raggy when we're really into DW.I will get a lot of flame such as <<get lost casual moron>>,etc etc but I really believe it makes sense.To sum up:let more peeps see past content hc or not,while the end game raiders are bussy nailing hc modes of the newest content.Won't really affect them.Please,let's try to keep trolling out of this.

Deleted
    Why do you deserve something you can't be fucked to work for?

Don't post meme images. Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2011-10-31 at 02:46 PM.

I don't want to see a bunch of casual people who fail to down content when it's hard running around with Shard of Woe before me !! >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syanane View Post

Why do you deserve something you can't be fucked to work for?
    Atm I'm working on sinestra so got glory anyways.Just stating something that makes sense eh.FL hc got nerfed NOW,why dont nerf previous tier on hc too?

It would make sense to nerf it really. That said, it is effectively nerfed with the extra ilevels from Firelands gear.

It's not current content, all the hardcores are long since done with it (unless they're farming for shard of woe, lol), and considering the Firelands nerfs it seems a bit silly to leave T11 heroic alone. But then, I didn't really agree with the heroic mode nerfing of Firelands, so ideally neither Firelands heroic or T11 heroic should be nerfed.

But the nerf happened, so may as well let T11 play catch up. I would say it'd be fair to nerf T11 but leave Sinestra alone, she can stay optional and uber hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    It would make sense to nerf it really. That said, it is effectively nerfed with the extra ilevels from Firelands gear.

It's not current content, all the hardcores are long since done with it (unless they're farming for shard of woe, lol), and considering the Firelands nerfs it seems a bit silly to leave T11 heroic alone. But then, I didn't really agree with the heroic mode nerfing of Firelands, so ideally neither Firelands heroic or T11 heroic should be nerfed.

But the nerf happened, so may as well let T11 play catch up. I would say it'd be fair to nerf T11 but leave Sinestra alone, she can stay optional and uber hard.
    Exactly,either nerf both or none.

How dare old content remain challenging!

Seriously, if you can't do something that's tuned for people in 359s while you're in 378s, wait until next tier when you're in 384s and 397s and try again. If not then, stat inflation from Mop should trivialize it. Normal is supposed to be easy so that everyone can see the content; Heroic is supposed to be hard so that everyone has a challenge to strive for.

Firelands heroics got nerfed so more people could see Ragnaros before 4.3. T11 heroics got their fair share of nerfs and fixes, especially 10-man which were brutal the first months. With those nerfs and now a lot better gear, you should be able to see Sinestra. So yeah, the T11 heroics you see today are far easier then they were at the start of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid Firelands, get 378 gear, go Heroic t11. Just that jump in ilvl should make it easy enough, if you still can't handle it, well, then you can't. Become a better raider or don't do it at all. I can understand nerfing, but nerfing an instance when just the ilvl alone from the newer raid makes it much easier is pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Deleted
    Thing is as i mentioned personally i do NOT struggle with t11 hc.It just happens that i got into convos about it and those-cause there are a LOT of people who wish for a nerf-have points.nerfed fl hc nerf t11 hc too.and as i previously mentioned some fights have NOTHING to do with the gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Hero View Post
    Exactly,either nerf both or none.
    No. They shouldn't ever do something in game just because they did it to something else. Blizzard decided that it wasn't necessary to nerf T11 heroics but that it was for T12 heroics. We can disagree with either decision but lumping them together would be a bad idea. In my opinion T11 heroics are nerfed enough by T12 gear. The dps checks no longer apply, and you can heal through mistakes or bad play which would have wiped the raid when it was current. You still have to know how to handle frost orbs or sinestra orbs but a nerf isn't going to change that anyway.

Heroic is hard mode for a reason, its sposed to be hard.

im glad there are some things left that ppl still have to work for

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so happy people like you get laughed at on the forums and don't have any say in development at Blizzard.

Deleted
    To be fair, they should leave T11 heroic alone and in an ideal world should have left Firelands HC untouched. Nerfing heroic mode doesn't help more people see the fights as they can see them on normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Hero View Post
    I'd like to see t11 hc nerfed so to speak so some more casuals,decent,not end game raiders-you name them-get to see the content.
    You saw the content. That is the entire point, that is the entire flaw with terrible players who argue with how the game works. That is the entire flaw with nurfing heroic Firelands.

You saw the bosses, you experienced the lore, you experienced the RP on NORMAL MODE. The only difference between normal mode and heroic mode is the prestige of doing it, the prestige of the better gear; and if you just hand that out like candy then what in the fuck is the point of it to begin with?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarfysnarf View Post
    I'm so happy people like you get laughed at on the forums and don't have any say in development at Blizzard.
    mad why for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep it constructive and on-topic people.

With the gear you can get nowadays teh t11 heroics aren't hard anymore. For example when we did nef hc 2 or 3 weeks ago we had to switch to 4 healers due to too high dps. Bit of a joke when your raid deals so much damage that the healers can't heal the aoe damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    T11 HCs were alot easier vs T12 HCs, for their gear at the time. The nerf to T12 HCs because it was actually challenging, which i didnt agree for the nerf, even to normal content. Guilds went from T12HC 2/7 to 6/7 in one raid week. Thats alittle too much nerf, IMO. Hope 4.3 doesnt go the same route.

Alot of people think Heroics is end game content. Its not. Heroics is for the challenge and even get geared for the next set of content, but not mandatory. Please stop saying end game is Heroics. Story doesnt change whether you killed Rags on norm or heroics. kthxbye.

Deleted
    I still think that t11 should get a lil' nerf just like every other content got.